Life After Death- The Movie

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
looks dope..idk about hip hops first family to me itll always be the WU..do u knoe when it comes out??

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I didn't know Lil Cease snitched.

I would have thought that kind of shit would get you bodied where he was from. All that shit he talked about Dip Set being pussies and he is snitching?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That trailer was horribly done. Hahahaha. The music cuts in and out from Hollywood-style to straight up beats. Terrible. And "first family"?? What about Juice Crew? Def Jam? Wu-Tang? Boot Camp? I guess everyone forgot....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
As much as I wouldn't want to... if Puff called me today, I'd be hard pressed not to sign on with BadBoy. There is such a huge vacancy there. The right emcee could bring them back. But there is so much drama there and the fact that everyone who ever was with them has bounced pretty much tells me that you don't want to be an artist on that label.

No one has anything good to say about that camp.

I mean... what the hell happened to Black Rob and G-Dep? I mean, I wasn't into Loon but 112 wasn't half bad and I had a huge crush on the fat girl in Total. And all of them have slammed that label at some point in time.

Even Mary J Blige said Puffy is very self centered.

If you guys had the chance, would you sign with Bad Boy?

members online