LifeOfTheUnsigned

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Happy new years and all that. this is Che from BigCityMusic and i just started this new online blog called LifeOfTheUnsigned. The purpose of it is to document the lives of unsigned/independent artist chasin any type of creative aspirations Rappers, Singers, MC's, Dancers, Visual Artist, are all wanted.
if you would like to contribute to the blog i just need you to keep a day to day or week to week journal addressin the day to day issues of chasin your dreams and dealin wit the current reality of personal life. if u have any video footage that is already edited and includes more than just you performing at a show ill take that and post it also. the more video the better actually.
im workin on makin a full website but until then all of the content will be hosted on the myspace page to shine some light on all this overlooked talent.StayUp.Che

if u down let me know, i cant promise niggas nothin but the oppurtunity for exposer and promo is there and its all free no strings attached.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
just start keepin a blog, u aint gotta get too heavy into personal shit but i just wanna show up and coming artist from a more HUMAN standpoint so that people can see the struggle that it takes and the shit that we have to endure on a daily basis while chasin this dream and hopefully can relate. in truth its just about people who are artistic who happen to have talent and drive. i think it might help a lot of people. if u got any music and/or video send me the link. you can do the video blog thing if u dont like to write, tryin to make it as interactive as possible.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
u aint gotta join shit, im not lookin to benefit from this in anyway accept maybe to see some positive results, but its myspace homie, its straight promo. i just felt like givin artist somewhere to express themselves and reach common folk. i had a good idea and i acted on it.

members online