Life's A bitch Sometimes

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Sup beat-smiths?
havent posted in awhile my girl was in a pretty serious accident and was in a coma for a week or two shes out of it now and just needs time to heal. but because of that i've got to let go of some of my gear. Ive got a DSI Prophet 08 a Novation launch-key 49 and a Machine Mikro with the unused Machine 2.0 software. I may add some other things as this all progresses

some positive vibes would be appreciated
tkj

12523183_10205531824965730_8995065423101240523_n.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Man, really sorry to hear that. At least she's recovering so that's good. I'll post this up on social media, maybe someone will hit you up. Maybe put your email here as well for the guests to contact you.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Wishing her a speedy recovery, you're a good man dude.

MaseedProd

www.maseedproductions.com
Sup beat-smiths?
havent posted in awhile my girl was in a pretty serious accident and was in a coma for a week or two shes out of it now and just needs time to heal. but because of that i've got to let go of some of my gear. Ive got a DSI Prophet 08 a Novation launch-key 49 and a Machine Mikro with the unused Machine 2.0 software. I may add some other things as this all progresses

some positive vibes would be appreciated
tkj

View attachment 4313
Damn fam, sorry to hear about that.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@MaseedProd yea it's a fucked up situation. But it's started a domino effect I finally decided to let go of some of my beats to. The exclusives weren't for sale before but I need the dollas and sold 10 in 2 days. That led to mix orders and production orders that's all snowballed. And seeing her still keep a positive vibe and telling me to go home so I can get these mix order's done has inspired me to say the least. I'm a lucky dude.

MaseedProd

www.maseedproductions.com
@MaseedProd yea it's a fucked up situation. But it's started a domino effect I finally decided to let go of some of my beats to. The exclusives weren't for sale before but I need the dollas and sold 10 in 2 days. That led to mix orders and production orders that's all snowballed. And seeing her still keep a positive vibe and telling me to go home so I can get these mix order's done has inspired me to say the least. I'm a lucky dude.
That's a beautiful thing indeed fam, God's providing for you in your time of need. Hopefully, you won't even have to sell any of your gear now.

members online