Like you guys didnt already have alot of new guys :P

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey wassup Peeps. The name is Déca. I come from mtl canada and i've been producing for about 7 years now. My weapon of choice Is Flstudio, Reason, Cool Edit and anything i can get my hands on. I've been whatchin the site for awhile and saw a couple of faces ( and heard a couple of sounds) that a knew so i decided to join.

I hope i can add to the overall comunity and just have fun with you guys.

I'm also member of Upperground a French Gospel hip hop group. check it out if ya can:

www.upperground.ca
www.soundclick.com/upperground

God Bless yall

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
ooooooooooooooooH!!!!!! :headbang2 DECAGONE IS IN THE HOUSEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Hope u will like here. This site is going to give you some challenge and some improvement in your work, i can assure you. :D

Hey gyal, hapy to be in here :eek:)

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
Great, more canadians...Time for us to parle in ze french wayz hehe

Hello btw and enjoy the staying.

Sacré Bleu the more the marrier :p

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yo! Even though my title reads "newbie" I have been checking this site for awhile now(almost a year). My job takes me away all the time so that's why I don't have alot of posts. I have to tell you that you have come to the right place to improve your skills and increase your potential. It's generally a good family of up and coming beatmakers with names that I think will soon be large and in charge in this Hip Hop thang'. Even our female Producer Gyal is holdin' ish down! So welcome and get ready for a sonically dope ride!!!
ONE

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
O-H-TEN said:
Yo! Even though my title reads "newbie" I have been checking this site for awhile now(almost a year). My job takes me away all the time so that's why I don't have alot of posts. I have to tell you that you have come to the right place to improve your skills and increase your potential. It's generally a good family of up and coming beatmakers with names that I think will soon be large and in charge in this Hip Hop thang'. Even our female Producer Gyal is holdin' ish down! So welcome and get ready for a sonically dope ride!!!
ONE

THanks O. its really encouraging

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hi Deca!!

I'm Lo'Nye I'm a newbie too. I'm from France!! Be sure that I will check your songs.
I don't know if you know them, but I used 2 work with Leader Vocal here in France (but not in production field :p). They're friends of mine.

Lo'Nye

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lo'Nye said:
Hi Deca!!

I'm Lo'Nye I'm a newbie too. I'm from France!! Be sure that I will check your songs.
I don't know if you know them, but I used 2 work with Leader Vocal here in France (but not in production field :p). They're friends of mine.

Lo'Nye

Of course i know these guys. i got one of there albums at home. i respect them alot

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
welcome, frenchie.

um, look, we just banned a french/canadian guy for being french/canadian, so watch your step there bucko. fade hates canadians. he thinks yuo guys are wierd for eating fries and gravy. really.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
welcome, frenchie.

um, look, we just banned a french/canadian guy for being french/canadian, so watch your step there bucko. fade hates canadians. he thinks yuo guys are wierd for eating fries and gravy. really.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nah i hate poutine so we shouldnt have any beef :p

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
bonjour errrrrrrrrrrm yeah welcome to illmuzik silvo plais

lol Nice french son

by the way 4 TIMES CHampion? you gotta nice record here. i best to get to work :p

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
fries with gravy? wtf.. anybody got pictures from that? damn that is a whole new reason to visit canada, i could do a documentary for discovery channel.

what up deca!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
too late theres a lot of website talking about the history of the poutine. Its funny because i spoke to classic about this recently lol

I have found a better picture to show you lol , and let me assure you, Mc Donald's in Montreal sell it.

Attachments

• POUTINE.jpg
    POUTINE.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 120

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn, ad some more grease or lard and you can sell it in america lol
i cant really imagine how it tastes..looks like somebody puked after he found out he ate puke.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ah yo....( hehe )

and we be puttin the mayo on the fries like Vincent Vega said... Mucho of it...

not only that, we taking the saté+mayo and raw unions layer n stack that shit on a pile of fries call it Fries of war.

Friet (s) Special, take mayo, curry and raw unions and put it on top of the fries.

You gonna get sick when I tell you what a frikandel is, or kroket hehe.

so I wont, ever get to amsterdam you should eat it first.

but we have another mix called a waterbike, were you put whatever you like with a frikandel on the bottom...or on the side...

And they mostly aint pittyfull french fries...big fat belgian fries are the best!

http://www.dejas.nl/images/diversen/img_034.jpg
http://www.cafetariarikken.nl/images/friet/friet-catamaran.gif
http://www.frikandel.de/img/frik05.jpg
http://www.frikandel.de/img/frik06.jpg

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
fries with gravy? wtf.. anybody got pictures from that? damn that is a whole new reason to visit canada, i could do a documentary for discovery channel.

what up deca!

What up rigor

bring your camera and do a bowling for colombine or 9/11 rendition of canada