ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Finally! I been saying it for years.

<scored 1390+

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol @ calling the SAT culturally biased...

It's a damn test....

It's not like they ask you about Brady Bunch episodes as opposed to episodes of Good Times...

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont pay attention to statistics anymore. I learned from a very good professor that statistics are what you make of them. Lil wayne is a mainstream artist, therefore more people listen to him, therefore there is a greater chance of people having very low scores in his category. For all we know they tested 3 valedictorians who listened to Beethoven. There is no demographic data attached to this or anything.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I don't really pay attention to statistics either, but I thought this was funny how some lonely college guy spent all this time to go onto people's face book and check there music preference and cross reference it with their SAT score.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Lol @ calling the SAT culturally biased...

It's a damn test....

It's not like they ask you about Brady Bunch episodes as opposed to episodes of Good Times...

A lot of the aptitude tests are or I should say WERE culturally biased. For one of the test for younger kids, one of the questions used to be, "where do you buy bread?"

A. Liquor Store

B. Bakery

C. Mall

D. Gas Station

Well some kids in the hood would say Liquor Store or Gas Station, because that is where they got a lot of their groceries in the hood. It was on the news like 10 years ago. I am sure they have adjusted or changed the tests since then.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
A lot of the aptitude tests are or I should say WERE culturally biased. For one of the test for younger kids, one of the questions used to be, "where do you buy bread?"

A. Liquor Store

B. Bakery

C. Mall

D. Gas Station

Well some kids in the hood would say Liquor Store or Gas Station, because that is where they got a lot of their groceries in the hood. It was on the news like 10 years ago. I am sure they have adjusted or changed the tests since then.
Oh word, i read peoples posts waaaay too quick nowadays, think i gotta slow my roll...
I thought Sucio was saying the opposite as in, "they are culturally biased" cuz back when I was kid they were.

members online