Listened to Games Doctors Advocate

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
I was waiting for somebody to post something bout the album but i'll start it.

Over all i think it's pretty good, it's starting to grow on me alot. His first one was ridic, but this one isn't far behind at all. I think i will end up liking this one better. It def ephasizes on the west side, has that sound on alot instead of some of that G-unit sound like the last album.

The production credits and guests are pretty good. J.R. Rotem is doing his thing.

What do you guys thinking about the Album

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I think he's a stalker. I can't even get into the production as hard as he's on dr. dres nutts. Every song he's talking about dre, one song hes' CRYING for dre. WTF?

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Really Game is so hungry as an MC that you must respect him. Jay sounds so tired compared to Game fo real. I'm not sayin Game is a better rapper, but he got that hunger you must have.

And the album is hot. What you think about Game leaking this album? For me it was awsome promotion and I'm definately gonna buy this record.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I think he's a stalker. I can't even get into the production as hard as he's on dr. dres nutts. Every song he's talking about dre, one song hes' CRYING for dre. WTF?

lol agreed, too much name dropping but at least he creative with it

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.

For real, I just can't get past this man. He's so obsessed with Dr Dre. First he don't get any dre track, so he picks beats that sounds like dre. Second he can't get dre on a track with him, so he rap LIKE dre Dre and ABOUT dre. Wow. What a dick. I think, it's the first time I can't get past the rapper to listen to the music, this guy is just to weird and contradictory for me

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
i think it has to do wit the fact that many rappers out today follow each others leads. But its a different degree wit Game. If he could of came out wit Dre still behind him, he could bring the West Coast music back to light and solidify his "Gangsta Persona"(it is what it is) But on the other hand, Dre is behind 50 and from a West Coast perspective, it's like Dre is Fredo from the Godfather,,,lol,,my 2 cents

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
RUMOUR has it... that dre ghost produced tracks on the album under scott storch etc. as not to cause beef with 50

members online