Little Brother - The Minstrel Show

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Yea I have the album, and I like it, but like Classic said, "You really have to have an indepth understanding of hip hop to appericate this CD fully." Critics have their opinions, but it's upto the buyers who's opinions really matter. Although the album probably won't blend in with the universal or mainstream category, I can say this album is one of the latest album that still stick to the roots of hip hop. That's what I appreciate with this cd.

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LB are doing their thing. The whole Justus League are real. I played the Listening for a month straight nothing else. That album was great. The Minstrel Show is great too. Everyone seems to hate on 9th for some reason, but I think he's ill, no matter what he's using. He has a creative thought and that's all that matters. A head nod is a head nod and my head nods. Easy.

Dagod...

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
The album is aight i wasnt that impressed, but at least their getting exposure to be recognized.

GRAE Eminence

ill o.g.
The tour is what convinced me...i've got picks from their show in NC if anyone wants to peep em...it was definitely worth $15.

BrothaMann

ill o.g.
yo that LB is the shit. can't stop, won't stop loving it. I reside in Greensboro, NC real close to where them cats is from. But it's a shame that they don't even get no air play around here. "I ain't never heard of a group that went global/ and come back home and still be considered local". Yo big ups to Little Brother and big ups to all yall that feel that real ish.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Dorian Gray said:
The tour is what convinced me...i've got picks from their show in NC if anyone wants to peep em...it was definitely worth $15.
Lemme c what u got playa .. i went to the nyc show definately worth the 18 i paid did Ohinte do percy miricles??? that shit funny

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I'm glad that i'm moving to NC soon.. i hope that i will be able to catch a show or two.. The album was off the hook.. And i got the little album that Phonte did of Percy.. If you haven't heard it pick it up its funny as hell..

members online