Little Trouble With My New Trigger Finger

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
hey, i just got a trigger finger for my birthday from my girl to go with my set up, and im running it with reason 3.0.

the problem im having is that when im using it, my drums (im using redrum) aren't being mapped properly (drum 1 on pad 1, drum 2 on pad 4, drum 3 on pad 2 etc) and the same when i use my Dr.Rex and NNxt.

anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

cheers,
Luminous

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
these trigger fingers are horrible out of the box, everyone needs to start bitchin at m-audio. its fine once u get it workin tho man, try searching these forums and futureproducers.com for some questions its been asked a million times, for reason actually i beleive there is a preset that you can load up on ur pads from the software that came with the trigger finger. there wasnt for FL so i had to manually edit each pad, you do that by holding the memory recall button and the prog/bank change button at the same time till u enter edit mode on the actually hardware, then you press a pad and the LCD tells you what it's set for, u use the C1 knob to change it, hit each pad and set it to what note you need it triggering. u only have to do that tho if the settings in the software that came with the TF don't work, which im pretty sure it does because i think it comes with presets for reason (i use it in FL). sorry that was one huge run on sentence, fuck it, if im too vague just search, like I said, it's been asked a million times

oh and if u end up doing it manually, after u edit everything make sure u hit the memory recall/save & exit button, so u dont have to do it all again when you fuck up and don't save it.

members online