Live Hip-Hop Violins

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
old Industry has been using about 3 chicks that do this very same thing one is from italy one is from russia and i forget the other.. but they get paid alot!! just to sit and play the vio in sessions and 1 of the 3 has been touring with various hiphop acts, Been doing it for close to 5 years now

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
thats some crazy shit, nice one

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Good *ish. That's why I think Hip Hop is the greatest music on earth. We just flat out find a way to incorporate everything into our music. Thanks for the link.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Man I'm just happy to see brothers taking up instruments such as the violins.... tell alot of cats..( here. play this violin, it'll make you more money then selling weed, and u'll become famous.... they'll be like "whatever son...""aint playing that ishh, f' ing fagget ...")

but u're right those chicks are making $$$$... Kanye uses that one chick all the time.... If it was me, I would take lessons on the side and learn how the play it myself.... will save u alot of money in the long run.... no doubt.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah that ish was ill!! I'll bet that those cats will soon be flippin' that ish to make sounds that no one ever heard before. The normal classical violinists are probably at home thinkin' " Damn those Hip Hoppers!! Who told them they could play like that?" LOL!
ONE

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dammit man... I know these two dudes who're fierce on the violin, but they moved to detroit... Childhood friends of mine, I gotta get their number so I can get them on some beats (and so I don't have to clear samples).

-Donovan

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just yesterday my sister was like "why isn't there any girl producers?"... I couldn't think of a legit answer, and then here you are.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gyeah dem 2 dudes is str8t outa my home town (and current residence) SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS!!!!!! i dont know them tho. lol.. good to see some bros from the hood doingthey thing like this.

theres this dope kid i used to see on the train all the time too playing violin for " donations" i gave him my card 1nce .. but wasnt realy in the position to work with him...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
^^^ LOL, I think most of us was doin that.

Hey Pgyal, what's this "Only a Woman" tag? There is nothing "only" about being a woman. Maybe you should put something like: "I'm a Woman dammit! Fo sho" But not "only". Come on, you are one of the better producers on here. Peace!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
^^^ LOL, I think most of us was doin that.

Hey Pgyal, what's this "Only a Woman" tag? There is nothing "only" about being a woman. Maybe you should put something like: "I'm a Woman dammit! Fo sho" But not "only". Come on, you are one of the better producers on here. Peace!

I dont know, i have put this tag when i registered back in 2003... i knew the majority in this community were Men...so i just wanted to be distinct. I remember there was only one girl that was active, her name was Jadefoxxx something like that. But eh, I feel like im just the lil sista in here. Also, im not arrogant... so im just who I am.. a woman.. a good soul...and sensitive spirit. Im just Producer GyaL. And I loooooove the violin! Those guy are dope, i want to hire them!!!

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Those guys were real nice, they looked like they were threatening to start dancin at the same time, that would have made a complete show, lol

that reminds me anyone know what happened to Miri Ben-Ari, i thought she was meant to be releasing an album, last year, a couple of the tracks are floating aroung the net but aint heard much else about it for a while

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
that shit is crazy

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
I dont know, i have put this tag when i registered back in 2003... i knew the majority in this community were Men...so i just wanted to be distinct. I remember there was only one girl that was active, her name was Jadefoxxx something like that. But eh, I feel like im just the lil sista in here. Also, im not arrogant... so im just who I am.. a woman.. a good soul...and sensitive spirit. Im just Producer GyaL. And I loooooove the violin! Those guy are dope, i want to hire them!!!

Thats funny cause i was actualy put on to this site by a prominate (sp?) female producer from out of ny . dont know if i should mention her name tho cause now that i think of it i dont remember ever seeing any posts by her on this board at the time i reggistered and was 1st active. maybe she was under a different identity on here.. but she did claim to be part of this communitty and spoke nothing but good about what was going on here.. and P Gyal dat jadefoxx u talking bouty she was a rapper?.. i never sawe her on here bak then.. but if so and she from. Fl. dats my Home gurl.. she realy doing her thing nowadays...

members online