livest line you ever heard.

capkom

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I wanna know whats the slickest thing you heard in a verse?

I can't pick one, but everybody knows about kiss when he said:

"yall scared i can tell, cuz i get bucks like milwaukee cuz like sam i cassell"

sumthin like that.

C

Copenhagen

Being mostly into producing (and english being my second language) I don't always dwell to much over what most rappers say or at least can't remember. I can dub most of them...do every punch or end every line...but otherwise I only think it's Mobb Deep's "Shook Ones", Rakim's "Eric B is President" where I can actually remember a whole line, in fact the whole song. I'll leave you guys to it...:)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
KRS-One "The Truth":
"According to the story, according to what you believe
There was only Cain, Abel, Adam, and Eve
on the whole planet, now use your intellect
and tell me, what did Cain and Abel do for sex?"

E

esaych

El-P

"even when i say nothing, its still a beautiful use of negative space
indelibles are invincinble....."

O

otniel-one

copen, seriously you can't remember any lines?
even though english is also my second language,
i have this almost annoying way of remembering almost
every single verse i've heard more than once.
i mean, i haven't heard 'triumph' in years but still can't get
the inspectah deck verse out of my head :confused:

C

Copenhagen

I might pay attention whilst listening to a song but usually forget immediately after. Actually, a lot of times a tell myself to listen to the lyrics...then I concentrate myself on the lyrics...but without noticing it...I hear 4 lines or so...and then dig deep down into the the beat and how its laced...it just concerns me more.

X

XerXes

Yo the best line i ever heard was: - "Put my dick up to your ear so you can hear how im comin'(cummin)"

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Anything Ras Kass says on a daily basis, Royce te 5'9's "king of kings"

example: "well its the R double A, K triple S/letters of my name for u and your hoe to unscramble on soul train" Ras kass

"the hype man tha came into blaze shit/bought in by the white man like i cam on a slave ship" Royce the 5'9 on eminem

"Cuz only slick rick and 12 inches is a ruler" ras kass

"and i be gettin more ass than a proctologist" Ras kass

"im blazing emcees, at the same time amazing emcees/somehow emcees aint that eyebrow raising to me" Royce the 5'9

"yall a rap boy band and u testin me now/yall a group wit one star like destiny's child" Royce the 5'9 D12 dis

"Bizarre u fat stuttering fuck.....nigga u can run and hide/ill be on your porch wit a cheeseburger tryna lure u ouside/disease (???) in it/Bizarre say g g g, g g g G UNIT/i bet u throw some extra g's in it/just like a stuttering fool cant reach intelligence he sweat when he rap cuz he got a spach inpediment...porkys pig and porkys toon/about to dig his own grave with a fork and soon...denaun and swifty please/give it a year both of yall be raking 50s leaves/what do i know/that other nigga yall got in your group i dont even know his name but he can shovel my snow" Royce

damn, and u can just insert any random Nas line here, theyre all hot

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Tony ya yo----You can be desil or frail my nine mil drive by and do you like them russians did denzel

loyd Banks-- You got soldiers but you still gotta respect the odds we got more 4 5's and 9's than a deck of cards

50 cent - Death is round the corner I got too much pride to hide I'm outside gun in my pocket you stuntin now stop it I'm dyin to pop it

2 Pac---lord knows I tried ....been a witness to homocides drive byes taking lives little kids die

Nas --That buck that bought the bottle could have struk the lotto

BIGGIE---don't make sense loungin in paradise..fuck that shit I'd rather tote guns and shoot dice

BIGGIE----No sleeping all day no gettin my Dick licked

50----record execs know not to play with my checks I'll come through and put my knife on that vain in your neck

50(again) Yall put pressure on me when you compare to pac..I'm a new kid I can't help it I'm hot

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Tragdey Kadafi--Crime side of life foul price to pay illegal life trigger trife til we old and grey/ when the flesh dry up and this world decay reach heaven in a pearly white accuray(acura)

C

Copenhagen

I remember that Tragedy Khadafi line actually, which song is that from...is it from the Illuminati song...?

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
I have come to the conculsion that there is no one line but many great lines here's a new that I liked because it sums things up for me

T.I.(never scared)-naw / I aint bad just don't kiss no ass or take shit I'm a grown man I aint somebody to play wit

capkom

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
styles:

It's a holiday dog, (somethin, somthin) , you can swallow the 4, don't have the nerve to ask what I'm robbin you for, listen, cuz you was talkin BIG money, and I'm a little broke and i'm a firm believer in equality dog.

E

EXEL THE BRAIN

COPYWRITE - "BESIDES US THERE AINT TOO MANY RIPPIN/ MY BRAINSTORM FLOODS WITH ENOUGH THOUGHT FOR YALL TO SKINNY DIP IN"

ANOTHER COPY LINE:
"WITH RHYMES LIKE CROWDS IN HEALTH CLINICS CAUSE EVERY LINE IS SICK"

"I SQUEEZE CLIPS AT EACH CLICK TO SEE HOW THEY DEAL WITH HEAT WHEN I PUT THEM UNDER ARMS LIKE SPEEDSTICK!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<YALL NEED TO ANALYZE THIS LINE"
THE WHOLE LINE IS A PUNCHLINE........ THINK ABOUT IT

E

Encore

ive heard some great lines in my quest through lyrics but one of the best lines in a song ive heard would have to be from mos def. he said "young bloods can't spell, but they can rock you at playstation" on his song mathmatics.
another line that popped into my head while thinkin of all the great cd's is lauryn hill on the fugees album the score.she said
"Even after all my logic and my theory// I'll add a mother fucker so y'all ignorant niggas here me//
man i could go on and on with this topic.theres to many great lines out there.

T-Dash

Fo-net-ic-ly Spee-kin
ill o.g.
A few of my fave lines off the top of my head are....

Ceplth-Titled - "We make headlines like cordoroid pillows"

Royce da 5'9" - "Card shuffles, numbers to bet, disrespect and get a new smile under ya neck"

Deacon the villan - "To be beside myself, I need god next to me"

Kno - "sales people out front, I didn't forget ya'll...split ya'll and everyone in this strip mall/ walk into the dollar store and just let off, now even the managers body's 50% off"

Rodney P - "I like them girls with voluptuous butts/ and I don't care if they are sluts, cause sluts give wickid fucks"

Just a few of my personal faves...theres way more...but these are justa few that sprang to mind...

members online