Logic 7 vs Hardware!!!!!

JKIEYZ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I currently use Pro tools Digi 002,MPC 2000XL,Ensoniq ASR-10 and loads of soft synths.Can logic 7 replace all of this equipment? Is the sampler & drum machine in logic 7 better or as good as the MPC 2000XL? Is the sequencing as easy as the MPC 2000XL?
Can the sampler in logic 7 record in my vinyl & cd samples like the MPC 2000XL?Are the effects in logic 7 as good as those in the ASR-10? Is it in my benefit to switch to Logic 7 or stick with my current setup? I need some serious advice

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I dont know what you're saying, but if you want to rock more hardware than logic is actualy the way to go. I have 2 mpc's hooked to logic, along with samplers, hardware fx ( that have midi which is pretty much all of em after 1985 ) recorders and even a 606 via a drumstation. With logic I can create a custom interface ( environment ) with all the functions I want from the hardware bit, which results to working with hardware as if they were plugins. not even mentioning the virtual assets of Logic 7 which is just the perfect addition for an allround studio.

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The plug-ins and effects you get with logic 7 are really damn good, some of the best you can get. I've never had an mpc before but am using logic 7 at the moment and love it.

members online