Logic 9 its official!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Ok....I pulled a couple extra DJ gigs this past weekend so I'm heading out later today to buy Logic 9. I'm leaving for my yearly vacation in Florida Wednesday morning. I already have Ableton installed on my Mac so I'll throw Logic 9 on there, grab my Axiom 25 and play around with it during "vacation down time" (basically when the wife is asleep because when she's awake we gotta be doing something on the vacation tip)

I'll have a little feed back on it next week!

What part of florida? I'm headed to Miami this weekend

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Logic installed....

Ok....I didn't install Logic before my vacation but now I have it installed. I think I'm going to stay away from Ableton for about 2 months and try my best to get my head around Logic. Then I'll incorporate the two or just have an A and B production room. I plan on getting Final Cut Pro next anyway because my new adventure will be in video production. I've heard that Logic and Final cut work well together. Vegas is dope but that render time is killing me!

For those that use Logic, any good tutorials out there that can get me up to speed with the basics? After I get the basics down I'm ordering a couple Logic 9 tutorials I saw on MacProVideo.com

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I got a month to month subscription with MacVideo so I should be good. Just gotta get "focused man" and get my learn on.