Logic Pro 32 Vs 64 Bit?

JaxxForever

ILLIEN
I don't really know the specific difference between the two bro so I just thought this can be helpful
"The main advantage is that you can address vast amounts of memory. With 64-bit mode, the application memory is not limited to 4GB as with 32-bit applications, so there is essentially no practical limit by today's standards. As a result, all the installed memory that is not needed by the OS is available for use by Logic Pro or MainStage and all the included plug-ins, which can be meaningful if your Mac has more than 4GB of memory installed." got this from apple support section
Cheers

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The 32 version is for 32 bit OS, but will work on both. (Limited to 3gb RAM)
The 64 version is ONLY FOR 64bit OS.(Doesnt have the RAM limit)
Obviously the 64bit is better, but do you have a 64bit operating system?

and 64 bit plugins?

before you go 64bit make sure that all your plugins and other programs support 64 bit... I have tried twice to go 64 bit and both times I had to go back since the amount of errors and crashes were 2 much.....For some reason developers are slow getting everything on 64 bit...

At some point I will try again.. but .....

before you go 64bit make sure that all your plugins and other programs support 64 bit... I have tried twice to go 64 bit and both times I had to go back since the amount of errors and crashes were 2 much.....For some reason developers are slow getting everything on 64 bit...

At some point I will try again.. but .....

I was lucky with my 64bit setup, I had no problems at all.
Support for 64bit has gotten a lot better, compared to a few years ago.
Now that 64bit is more standard than before. But yeah, there are still issues.