LOL.. lets build a story

T

The Bastard

then Bastard stepped in to ''stunt cock'' for example one , his penis was much to small to penetrate a bodacious woman like chinys mom

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
All of a sudden cleverwon drops out of the sky with a hulk hogan t-shirt on and disarms the c4 before it explodes.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
... as sygma plays "Jaws" sample to add to the tension of the situation... "will clev make it?" Is what everybody is wondering...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
a bomb goes off and everybody dies, there are limbs everywhere and brains are falling from the sky, i am the only man left and i see a brain, i eat it because brains taste nice...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Then Michael J. Fox takes us back in time to when Steez is just placing the c4 bomb in the closet. Fox gives Steez a hand wiring it, but his shaky alzheimer hands set off the bomb.

rob-beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
michael j fox messes up the wiring and accidently wired the bomb to his own bowels. when the bomb goes a massive fart cloud spreads over the entire planet...

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
rob-beatz said:
michael j fox messes up the wiring and accidently wired the bomb to his own bowels. when the bomb goes a massive fart cloud spreads over the entire planet...

which breaks down the ozone layer, and causes a giant metor to crush the white house, killing bush and his cabniet

T

The Bastard

from the particles of the mushroom cloud that the fart bomb left formed advanced super monkeys with wings that swooped down from the sky.