LOL sum1 wants me to be their mentor..

changalang

i make beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
Check out what this guy sent me, he thinks im a "seasoned veteran" LOL damn ive only been doing this for a year and im not that good..

Hello my name is William. I am a young aspiring producer looking to hone his skills under a seasoned veteran. Just like Kanye West and had D-Dot as his mentor, I was wondering if maybe you would like to help a eager young man like myself get on in this game. I have the equipment for the job I just need the direction. I live in Queens, NY.

Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

William

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
i dont know if that could be me... alot of my drum patterning is freestyle and you can't teach that... good luck in whatever you decide....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

One Love.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
help dude out...then one day when you need help someone will help you out and you will appreciate it and know how dude felt when you helped him...i get some emails like that sometime..i always try to help when i can

E

Equality 7-2521

or at least just tell him about illmuzik so he can come her and chill and get advice. then he can have a shit load of mentors

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
He knows about illmuzik he sent me and cleverone the same email...I don't think it's anything to make fun of but to each his own!!!!