Lookin' at a Keyboard

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
i have a budget of $350. wudya guys think i should get??:confused: something i can hook up to my computer, fruityloops and cubase. holla back

J

jbit24

R U lookin' for something with sounds in it or just a midi controler? 'Cause a midi controller will cost you next to nothing.

J

jbit24

A midi controller is just a small keyboard with no sounds in it. All you use it for is to hook it up to your pc or to a sound mod and play its sounds. I know alot of people have the DJX keyboard which is cheap too. I dont know much about keyboard with sounds in it cause i just use a midi controller.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It depends on what exactly you want the keyboard for. As a MIDI controller, or as a sound source? If your setup is mainly computer-based, then you should go with just a MIDI controller. But then again, a regular keyboard will do the same thing.

V

vincetier

A thing you should look for, when buying a Master Keyboard( Keyboard without sounds in database) is that the keys are wide enough for you. They sell these tiny lil´ keyboards for nearly no money, but when you try to play something you pressing 2 or 3 key at one time so it´s fucked up. But you will get ok equipment for ca. 50 bucks (Euro and Dollar is quite the same price i guess).

Poeace

members online