Lookin for Beats

• beat this! voting starts in...

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok so obviously i produce my own shit cause ima member, but i am looking for some beats from other producers to rip. after producing my first album entirely by myeslf, id like to expand my styles with other producers etc...im not the wealthiest cat around so if you got hot beats and u wanna work with a good emcee who is serious about makin some ill music, then let me know...thanks

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
you should post some things of yours in the showcase so people can see what your mic skillz and style are about.. when you got enuff posts you will get the opportunity to make a signature and post there a link with your music..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
BruceWayne said:
or just put up some accapellas

Yea man thats what merc does. He posts his beats and acpellas. Also merc has kinda proved himself as an MC on illmuzik by workin with differnt cats and putting out qualtity material.

Becasue of that he has the pick of the littter around here. He can pretty much get beats from anyone he wants on illmuzik.

I would love to with an MC espically since your close to my area but honestly i have to hear some of your previous work and also see your work ethic. There is nothing worse than wasting a good beat on a bad mc , feel me????

class.......

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
changalang said:
wen i played it my comp speakers got chopped but u sound like eminem lol

hmm, dont know wether to take that as a compliment or not. eminem is a good emcee but im not tryin to be in that "category" of emcees tryin to be him...n e ways thanks either way haha

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anyways, i got plenty of verses and song ideas if people have tracks they are trying to have someone spit on...

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
beats are sounding real nice man, i would def be interesting in workin on some shit if your down, let me know what you think....or drop me an email at...

chewbux22@yahoo.com

cool.

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
woohff...

hot shit man, some real nice stuff on there. i dont know if uve heard any of my tracks but if your interested in workin on somethin let me know...peace

members online