Looking For A Good Anthem Sample...

Stick_Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm Actually Diggin' Now Does Anyone Have Any Good Suggestions On A Good Group Or Groups To Look Up...

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Nobody is gonna tell you a sample bruv thats the whole point of digging, to find stuff other people havent got or else everybodies beats would be the same. As for artists you didnt really specify what style you jus said "anthem" which means basically anything to me.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Stick_Man said:
well its for a east coast style... rapper is like a mixture of styles and lloyd banks

Dig.. find a Sample.. flip it.. remeber u dont have to use the sample as it comes u can do whatever u want to it.. grunge it up.. layer it... cut it Loop.. mangle.. but yea im not gonna give an album name.. Study the style of what ur trying to make.. alot of things people think are samples are actually hand created and visa versa

ill o.g.
this myte sound wierd cuz i'm high right now, but u ever heard that old 50s song, it goes DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMBI DOOMBI DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM WAH WAH WAH WAHHHOOOHH, I made a beat samplin that for the chorus and it was the bombest anthem song i've ever heard, u jus gotta find that song and sample it and use it as your chorus and u can get your whole hood bobbin there head to that shit i'm tellin you, i got the vinyl in my collection somewhere if i find it i'll let u know the name of the record so u can pick it up, if u put some work into this one u'll have a number one hit single no doubt

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo, I think your looking for a nice sample with "royal" brass sounds, right? Sorta like the samples that the Diplomats use, right? Well if you are, then here a couple names to check out:
The Impressions
The Intruders
The Stylistics
Lyn Collins
These are just a couple of names to get you started on your search. I personally like sampling shyt from The Stylistics.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
^^^^True Indeed you cant go wrong the blaring brass sounds. Look for groups from the 50's, 60's, 70's that starts their group name with the word "The" like: The Dells, The imperials, the whoevers. But thats still like over half the groups from back then. But it'll get you started.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
do u ask people what you should sample in a digging forum??
the point is that You should dig, not anyone else.