Looking for a producer!

• Thread starter Benjamin Porter
  • Start date
B

Benjamin Porter

Whats up ya'll,

This is my first post in here but I'm looking for a producer that would be willing to build with me... I record a weekly song (over other people's instrumentals) and I'm looking for a person that I can send the accapellas to. I do music for the love of it and I'm hoping to find a producer who feels the same.

Here is a sample of me:

Max Hing

Seventh_He4ven
I'm always up for working with people Here is my soundcloud, i work in a variety of genres so you'll have to browse through.

https://soundcloud.com/seventh_he4ven

I don't sample, all parts are either MIDI or recordings of instruments so there will be no copyright issues fitter he down the line.

Inbox me if you want to start doing some stuff.

Sol-Ra

14 Year Old Producer
Battle Points: 23
I produce it will be fun making some instrumentals here's a sample

Here my recent beat:

PM me if you wanna work together

Is it Clipping? or is that just the style of the beat?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nahshon Beasley

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 6
Whats up ya'll,

This is my first post in here but I'm looking for a producer that would be willing to build with me... I record a weekly song (over other people's instrumentals) and I'm looking for a person that I can send the accapellas to. I do music for the love of it and I'm hoping to find a producer who feels the same.

Here is a sample of me:
Yo Benjamin MAN, This Track Iz Fire, U Need Some Beats, I Got U Bro, Just Hit Me Up On SoundCloud N We Talk Business https://soundcloud.com/shonnyshonshon

Bruce Lee Beatz

xBrvcexLeex
Battle Points: 36
Whats up ya'll,

Here is a sample of me:

Yoo that's some fire shit !! you need more exposure!!!