Looking For An External Soundcard

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
My girl is gonna help me out and get me one for my birthday.. the budget is standing at around $300. Just wondering what recommendations you guys would have?

Edit - Basically all i'm going to be using it for at the moment is to record from my turntable/mixer and to get a better sound quality than the onboard soundcard in my laptop. Running windows too, by the way.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
My girl is gonna help me out and get me one for my birthday.. the budget is standing at around $300. Just wondering what recommendations you guys would have?

Edit - Basically all i'm going to be using it for at the moment is to record from my turntable/mixer and to get a better sound quality than the onboard soundcard in my laptop. Running windows too, by the way.

If it's only for recording rca from turntables you don't have to spend no where near the $300 range!

http://www.floridamusicco.com/proddetail~prod~maya44usb~partner~googledj.htm

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Thanks a lot mate!

If I can stay in that price range I might be able to grab an external hard drive too.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Well, I got the HD for my birthday instead, but I still need the audio interface as my recording quality is useless. It's clipping so much that I can't use what I record to sample.

Any more help?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44