looking for an interface thats fairly inexpensive.....

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Given that I mainly use a mobile setup I do however get tired of carrying my interface around with me. Does any one have any good sources for an interface? If I remember correctly M-audio had a usb stick like interface that was under $100.00 but that product is no longer available.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think the Fast Track C400 is about $150

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Given that I mainly use a mobile setup I do however get tired of carrying my interface around with me. Does any one have any good sources for an interface? If I remember correctly M-audio had a usb stick like interface that was under $100.00 but that product is no longer available.

I was thinkin about just copping that one, i came across a m-audio transit which is no longer in production but is available on different sites http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-Audio-Tra..._Interfaces&hash=item20ca9f4a2a#ht_500wt_1097 might go with this given that I'm not trying to spend much on another interface.

whats the mobile setup like ? Just headphone or do you need a mic pre ?

I use a fastrack pro right now I just get tired of lugging that along. When I'm on the road I normally carry this setup to mix in protools. I havent took the time to just upgrade to the digi version.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use a fastrack pro right now I just get tired of lugging that along. When I'm on the road I normally carry this setup to mix in protools. I havent took the time to just upgrade to the digi version.

I wouldnt consider the FTP something to be 'lugged' around but for on the go, I use the Fast Track MKII (as depicted in majority of my videos) and I keep my FTP plugged at home. The MKII has a preamp built in like the FTP, which is the main reason I got it. Still I'd really like to check out that C400, I may pick one up at a guitar center or something after playing with it a bit.

members online