Looking for producer

• Thread starter Leo.tha.Lunatic
  • Start date
  • beat this! voting starts in...
L

Leo.tha.Lunatic

Attention Hip hop producers!

My name is Leo. by trade i go by "Leo the Lunatic". i am a 24 year old hip hop artist/Lyricist managed by "Stag Media Seattle" based out of Seattle Washington and we have been looking for a producer to work with in order to create my first studio E.P. it will be a 6 to 9 song E.P and i would like someone who has more of a "D12" kind of sound to their instrumentals. we have everything we need but a producer and we operate in an industry standard studio. if you are interested please email me at The.Legitimate.Leo@gmail.com and we will work out the details.

Serious inquires only please. we are professionals and expect the same.

*Addendum*

the E.P will be hitting the market and shopped to big labels once finished. so this is an outstanding opportunity to gain some credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Points: 1

KEKESOUND

I`d love to be a part of it. I have a lot of unreleased material, generally trap//drill with some having R&B or a club type twist to them. this is a straight up trap//drill song. let me know if you`re interested and i can show you some of the unreleased stuff.

Mach Keys

Beatmaker
Feel free to check my works and credentials out on my official site, provided below.

Attention Hip hop producers!

My name is Leo. by trade i go by "Leo the Lunatic". i am a 24 year old hip hop artist/Lyricist managed by "Stag Media Seattle" based out of Seattle Washington and we have been looking for a producer to work with in order to create my first studio E.P. it will be a 6 to 9 song E.P and i would like someone who has more of a "D12" kind of sound to their instrumentals. we have everything we need but a producer and we operate in an industry standard studio. if you are interested please email me at The.Legitimate.Leo@gmail.com and we will work out the details.

Serious inquires only please. we are professionals and expect the same.

*Addendum*

the E.P will be hitting the market and shopped to big labels once finished. so this is an outstanding opportunity to gain some credit.

members online