ya heard me hoppa stay out of here
we dont want
nor
need you
in
this
thread..

i am not hating.. (peleauuse dont hate)

this topic is about making beats and losing the concept of time..

This is for the producers in their bedroom, banging that shit all night, digging, chopping, cursing, getting stoned, creating something that drives them with insane passion to fullfill this task of personal glory, composing the livecycle within a melody, erasing whatever thoughts that have been before and nurturing the axis that will propell anything to be, within those walls of this process there are no boundaries, and a loophole of time dominates, everything outside these walls would never consider the existence of the things happening inside.. everything outside would never understand what the hell is going, a fragment of this aroma would destroy their thoughts and re assemble them to being that has no notice of her roots, this topic is here to congratulate all those that are crafting and when decide to go to sleep they have to leave for work/classes/dealing/pimping/smack their children and so on.
I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR FINDING THIS TOPIC

Hoppa this topic isnt for you, cause you got a guideline of maximum one hour per production hahahaha :p