Lots of plants

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think I see @2GooD Productions somewhere in there...

bmjpg4pglf0a1.jpg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @Fade I could take 1 good hit or two off of that I would. To this day I hear in my household “as long as you live don’t even think about it.”

If @Fade I could take 1 good hit or two off of that I would. To this day I hear in my household “as long as you live don’t even think about it.”
You're a grown arse woman, why are you trying to get sympathy for your own life choices, you are responsible for your own decisions in life. Go create your own household. You need some freedom and self responsibility in your life. If you choose to live under the roof of another you have to respect their rules, thats just life.

Well this took a really weird turn. Fucking potheads! :cool:

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS
Im just saying man, just take a little personal responsibility. Our destinies are in our own hands its up to us to make the most of this life, we only get one of them. If somebody wants to procrastinate for years and years and years thats all well and good, but at least hold your hands up to it and stop blaming everybody around you. I say it with the best of intentions because until we realise we make our own future nothing changes. Was a bit blunt but come on man, been hearing these same excuses for years now.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Im just saying man, just take a little personal responsibility. Our destinies are in our own hands its up to us to make the most of this life, we only get one of them. If somebody wants to procrastinate for years and years and years thats all well and good, but at least hold your hands up to it and stop blaming everybody around you. I say it with the best of intentions because until we realise we make our own future nothing changes. Was a bit blunt but come on man, been hearing these same excuses for years now.
Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Well said though. It's just truly fascinating how a stupid post about plants turns philosophical. :D