Love can make U do some STUPID junk!!!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Yo check this out....This dude should win the Jackass award or the What The...!! award.

GRANTS PASS, Ore.(AP) To prove his love, a 38-year-old man set himself on fire before getting down on one knee and asking his girlfriend to marry him.

About 100 people gathered to watch Todd Grannis perform the flaming stunt on Monday, which involved wearing a cape soaked in gasoline.

Grannis climbed up a 10-foot scaffold, was set on fire and then plunged into a swimming pool, dousing the blaze. Emerging unscathed, he got down on one knee and proposed, as a friend standing nearby slipped him the engagement ring.

"Honey, you make me hot," he told his sweetheart, Malissa Kusiek. "I hope I'm getting the point across that I'm on fire for you."

Kusiek, who has been dating Grannis for several years, said "yes," but added that she was a little angry because of the danger.

"At first I was mad, because I thought, 'He's not a stuntman,'" Kusiek said. "Then, of course, the tears started flowing. Of course I said yes. I was so thrilled."

Grannis said he came up with the stunt through the help of his friend, professional stuntman Eric Barkey. Barkey pulled out a photo of himself on fire and said, "You could do that," Grannis said.

Grannis met Kusiek, the owner of a local hair salon, when she cut his hair.

"I kept telling her sometime before I'm 50," said Grannis, who co-owns an Internet wholesale company. "She wasn't expecting it. She had no clue."

___

Information from: Daily Courier, http://www.thedailycourier.com

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
StressWon said:
thats some remarkable pussy!!!!!

for real!!!

That girl must me fire... I hope!

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
ok will love ever make you sell all of your equipment and stop producing music?

Well, I'm married w/2 children so depending on the situation, I would. To be quite honest with you all, I have come very close to doing that several times but my wife keeps talking me out of it. It's so hard trying to get you music to the right ears ya' know?? I've sacrificed A LOT for this and for what I believe in. This is my passion and dream but sometimes dreams don't always come true. But I've gotta keep believing that my day will come. But if I had to give it up, I've gone through enough hurt and pain to hold on to this thing loosely. It would sting but I would do it.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Picture

Ok, Here's the picture...

Attachments

• Fiery Fool.jpg
    Fiery Fool.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 132

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL!! MAAAAAAAAN!! HELLLLLLL NAW!! But if he had proper instruction from a stunt man maybe it wasn't so bad, actually i'd do it...

.............. SYKE!!!