Love Comes Last

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Been building this up for a few hours, any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance for all feedback/criticisms

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Love this one! Need a proper listen on the headphones before I can give any in-depth technical feedback but from what I hear it sounds pretty much there.

Rah Sool type beat ;-)

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Been building this up for a few hours, any and all feedback is welcome. Thank you in advance for all feedback/criticisms

Nothing here yet.
Dunno if im just too dumb to listen to music properly now but idk man, its like im listening to it, i wanna like it since it is basically there. But on the other side it feels so busy and overloaded in my head(thats the part where my madness might be at fault xd) like the drums and the other stuff like melody were going the same path but on seperated ways not holding hands.

Feel like the drums could be matched way better with the samples. But it is still a solid concept you fleshed out, really want to love it, keep working on it.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
i really think that double kick right b4 the snare is lit. yeah this is some good stuff man feel the beat does everything it needs to and the mix sounds nice through headphones solid stuff dude i aint gonna give criticism if their aint nothing to criticize

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown

Nothing here yet.

Intro dope, sample chops dope, drums go well with it. Some things i've noticed:

I think the high BPM is kind of 'choking' your beat if that makes sense. Like mentioned before, there's a lot going on that it easily overloads the listener. Bass range is quite high, not really the sweet spot where it should be in. So maybe pitching everything down with a slower BPM would be a great improvement.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
God damn @Rah.sool you got me w/the soul sample, is that a tape start sound leading to the spoken word (is it a speech or?) sample and who’s the group you sampled? Had me freeing some bars and I say/claim I can’t freestyle!

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@TWU That's an awesome suggestion bro, makes sense. I'll definitely consider that when it comes to higher bpm beats. Thanks for that!

@OGBama Thanks brotha! Yea it's a tape start sound effect, spoken word is a clip of Barry White talking on a talk show, and the sample is "I'm gonna make love last this time" by the inclinations.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Cool @Rah.sool and I love 50s/60s/70s soul groups so you just gave me a something to dig deep and listen to on YT and I’m a “Sista.”

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Cool @Rah.sool and I love 50s/60s/70s soul groups so you just gave me a something to dig deep and listen to on YT and I’m a “Sista.”
Hey @OGBama , sorry I assumed you were a dude. Yea definitely crate dig for them if you can, I feel like "the inclinations" never got really popular because I couldn't find full albums online. But the few songs I listened to were really nice.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Hey @OGBama , sorry I assumed you were a dude. Yea definitely crate dig for them if you can, I feel like "the inclinations" never got really popular because I couldn't find full albums online. But the few songs I listened to were really nice.

Check these out for some really dope stuff, lots of unusual vinyls there too.

members online