Love Lockdown video

• beat this! voting starts in...

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
love the song
already know how to play it on piano
its mad diff and the aproach ppl need to start moving by thinking out of the box.

nas, wayne, t.i. and soon to be kanye and jay took 08 by storm

im finna watch the vid right now

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Hold da fuk up! Let's get real right now.....this shit ain't about being afraid to "step or think outside the box". There are rappers and singers in the industry. Some a la Missy Elliot, can do both. Kanye can't fucking sing...period. He needs to stick to what he does best. Spit hot lyrics in the form of rap and produce hot beats. I can see him attempt that "T-Pain" shit on a hook but a whole song...gimme a blankiddy blank blank break! I can understand him producing this new shit for someone else who can in fact sing but this song is supa wack to me. It really brings out his "feminine" side. I still feel this dude is letting us all know he's gay thru his music. I'm just waiting for the day that he openly admits it..and he will because he's that type dude or dudette! The times a coming!

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't like the song. I don't know what exactly this is trying to be, but it fails. It's not good hiphop, it's not good techno/dance music... Have u guys heard Royce Da 5'9 freestyle over this? I swear he delivers 10 times better than Kanye. Kanyes singing was irritating, but Royce was able to make it sound listenable atleast.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I don't like the song. I don't know what exactly this is trying to be, but it fails. It's not good hiphop, it's not good techno/dance music... Have u guys heard Royce Da 5'9 freestyle over this? I swear he delivers 10 times better than Kanye. Kanyes singing was irritating, but Royce was able to make it sound listenable atleast.

Link that, I want to hear it......anything has to be better than what Ye did!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
its catchy as fuck...i hate it!

gives me the creeps when producers manage to make a song the way you have to sing along to it, even if its the biggest crap on this planet. thats some evil shit

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I'm guaranteed not to ever play this song at any place that I DJ. If someone asks for it my response "don't got it...sorry"!

T

The Arkitekt

Joint is terrible. Kanye was pretty good when he first came out, went downhill from there. lol @ "don't got it sorry"

ch3ck-ch3ck

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
its catchy as fuck...i hate it!

gives me the creeps when producers manage to make a song the way you have to sing along to it, even if its the biggest crap on this planet. thats some evil shit

the song i pretty catchy. i don't like it but i end up singing it sometimes.

ch3ck-ch3ck

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Kanye did start going downhill after College Dropout, but Late Registration was a pretty good album in my opinion. I'm not tryna defend this mess that he calls a song, but he's a pretty good rapper just not a good singer

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i always was like "yeah, he is kind of dope". but on "classic" he was totally out of his league. sounded like a schoolgirl. he downgraded the track from classic to not really

members online