Lsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
wot the fuck is a zanex bar?

yea fade you should know by now the americans will turn anything into a race related post !
i watched the movie 'crash' last night it went a little way to explaining why lol !

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
its a pill for depression it makes you feel happy i think i spelled it wrong, zanx or some shit like that, but it makes you fill happy as fuck if you don't have depression. its a purple pill

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
MarkN said:
wot the fuck is a zanex bar?

yea fade you should know by now the americans will turn anything into a race related post !
i watched the movie 'crash' last night it went a little way to explaining why lol !

Xanex is known as "Bars" "Handle Bars" Xanbars, etc.... Thats the drug that you DO NOT want to take right before you plan on working a double at IHOP waiting tables... Trust me. I had like 4 of them within about 2 hours, and I was FUCKING STOOPID. Like... I embarrassed the fuck out of myself. I fell asleep putting in an order at the computer. Dude, they sent me home, and a girl came out to my car after I was in it for like ten minutes trying to start my Cuttie with a USB hard drive. Needless to say, homegirl took my keys and made me go to sleep.

I slept it off for like 5 hours, then worked a straight 20 hours.

NOW THAT'S GANGSTA. True story, ladies and gentlemen.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
its a pill for depression it makes you feel happy i think i spelled it wrong, zanx or some shit like that, but it makes you fill happy as fuck if you don't have depression. its a purple pill

Actually, they're light blue, and some are long, thin white.. they look like albino tootsie rolls... you know, the big kind.

Maybe there are purple ones too... I dunno.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol i knew i spelled that wrong, lol but one of my co worker was on 6 xanex bars, it was when we were working at chucky cheese, imagine that, lol all those damn kids on bars, so the manager pissed him off, and he went into the bathroom and and pulled the tolit off the floor, water went every where i was like what the fuck are you doing, and he just looked at me and smiled went to his truck hit a line of coke and left,

i was like dumbass.

f1ndforty

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Pill Poppin Nation

dude, making beats under the influence of any drug yields incredible results that you wouldn't normally obtain if you were sober. Seriously, I've tripped on like 4 8oz bottles of Robitussin for 4 days and made a full EP. I've also made beats while i was rolling and on acid (2c-i if you know what that is). All sorts of shit, it definately gets the creative juices flowing.

so grab that sheet
pop that tab
snort that line
smoke that bowl
shoot that up
down that bottle

and do what you do to get yourself on that ^lvl and make some beats.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I lose my attentions span completely on anything more than weed or alcohol... tried to make a beat on shrooms and i was just sitting there playing one snare sound for literally an hour... it was cool though.

Making beats isnt really a social thing for me, drugs are.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
lol i knew i spelled that wrong, lol but one of my co worker was on 6 xanex bars, it was when we were working at chucky cheese, imagine that, lol all those damn kids on bars, so the manager pissed him off, and he went into the bathroom and and pulled the tolit off the floor, water went every where i was like what the fuck are you doing, and he just looked at me and smiled went to his truck hit a line of coke and left,

i was like dumbass.

Oh god... you worked at Chuck E. Cheese too?

That shit makes us like Vietnam veterans or something. It's a kind of bond the rest of the world will never comprehend.

Rep that #715 pimp.

B

Burna

f1ndforty said:
dude, making beats under the influence of any drug yields incredible results that you wouldn't normally obtain if you were sober. Seriously, I've tripped on like 4 8oz bottles of Robitussin for 4 days and made a full EP. I've also made beats while i was rolling and on acid (2c-i if you know what that is). All sorts of shit, it definately gets the creative juices flowing.

so grab that sheet
pop that tab
snort that line
smoke that bowl
shoot that up
down that bottle

smh, Tussain? no offense, but does dumb shit ring a bell.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
to each their own but getting used to making beats on drugs is a trap.. you get dependent on it an then need, or think you need, drugs to create good work. Drugs effect your brain and if you do too many then you ruin your brain. It's stupid to think that you can do as many drugs as you want an retain intelligence.

So to all you kids here on illmuzik, don't listen to all this bigup to drugs like their a superpower on beatmaking or some shit. drugs are a trap, point blank

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
f1ndforty said:

so grab that sheet
pop that tab
snort that line
smoke that bowl
shoot that up
down that bottle

Yeah... it was kinda cool and all before... but damn dog, you sound like fucking Hunter S. Thompson or some shit. I definately don't advocate drug usage, because most people don't have the kind of self control that comes with handling things responsibly.

If you can maintain self control while you're under the influence, and know when to say when, and you can be responsible and held accountable for yourself, then hey, whatever floats your boat. BUT.... chances are, you cant. And when I say YOU I'm not talking about YOU specifically, I mean you as ANY individual.

And if you reply with that "kids..... 1..2...3...stfu" crap, I will fart on you.

O

open mind

ColossusBeatfix said:
I lose my attentions span completely on anything more than weed or alcohol... tried to make a beat on shrooms and i was just sitting there playing one snare sound for literally an hour... it was cool though.

Making beats isnt really a social thing for me, drugs are.
hitin' one hour a snare??? WTF haha that sounds like u had sum fun with that damn snare heahahahah

man this forum always saves my day! i always get a laugh with u guys ahaha

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Usually dont conflict

f1ndforty said:

so grab that sheet
pop that tab
snort that line
smoke that bowl
shoot that up
down that bottle

I have to call shinaniganz here.AKA"Bullshit"
You make SHIT beats if you can do all that and still thinkin your makin a world class trak.
YOU sir are full of shit.
PLEASE by all means drink 4, 8oz bottles of Robitussin for four days and make an EP!!
(10 songs)
REMEMBER to video tape it and post it for us so we can all learn how Insane is Better than Sane.
Hm...
Oh and on ACID?
WOW..
I wasnt there but just post the EP.
Kids this is BS!!
Edit:
You know the fucked up shit here is I JUST read the posts above me HA!
I luv you guys!!!

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Relic said:
You make SHIT beats if you can do all that and still thinkin your makin a world class trak.
PLEASE by all means drink 4, 8oz bottles of Robitussin for four days and make an EP!!
(10 songs)
REMEMBER to video tape it and post it for us so we can all learn how Insane is Better than Sane.
Hm...
Oh and on ACID?
WOW..
Kids this is BS!!
Ha ha...yo Relic, I get the impression you're not believing him...LOL. And Dude, if you got access to good trips, why are you chugging that nasty ass Robitussin? Just blaze a fattie...it's cheaper and safer than all that cough syrup.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Relic said:
(10 songs)
Hm...
Oh and on ACID?
WOW..
Kids this is BS!!
Edit:
You know the fucked up shit here is I JUST read the posts above me HA!
I luv you guys!!!

Ditto... but you leave the acid out of this!

S'good shit, homie.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
bigrob said:
hitin' one hour a snare??? WTF haha that sounds like u had sum fun with that damn snare heahahahah

Yeah, when I read that post, it reminded me of the stories I read about Sid Barrett.. he was like the original frontman for Pink Floyd, back when they started up. He got so bugged out on LSD that toward the end of his reign with the group, he'd be on stage performing, but just strumming one note, over and over, looking out into space. Totally fucking gone.

A damn shame. Pink Floyd had to leave him behind. He was really talented too... That song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" was written as a tribute and eulogy to him.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
J-ReZyN said:
Ha ha...yo Relic, I get the impression you're not believing him...LOL. And Dude, if you got access to good trips, why are you chugging that nasty ass Robitussin? Just blaze a fattie...it's cheaper and safer than all that cough syrup.
YEAH blaze the Fattie!!!
AND, Danston STOP DONG ACID NOW .heh do what ya like.
(Just a general statement really...)
Too much and its game over.
I saw the universe and all the connections in it to all of us and I knew then...
Why bother to try and bother to get that again???
I mean you wont get that trip again..
LOL Thanx..

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
I've yet to walk hand in hand with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds yet. I just trip out READING about the shit, and how other people flipped out on it. You can bet, though, when I get the opportunity, I'll be trying out that DMT.... shit, if Adrenochrone is actually REAL, I'll give that shit a try too. I want to have a tail and shit.

If I get googled by my probation officer, and she's reading this (Hi, Mrs. Bridget), just for the record, I'm a habitual liar, and I'm only talking all this mind-altering substance talk so I can look cool as the pancake bunny for the rest of the heads on illmuzik. Drugs are bad, my 8 pm curfew is good, and thanks for stopping with the community service. God bless.

If I DON'T get googled by her.... totally ignore my last statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.