ludacris Got J.malice for a beat

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
He aint want me postin this on the internet but fuck it anyway. CLick the link and listen to the shit that malice shopped to ludacris last year for the redlight district. luda said he liked it but it didnt fit the rest of the album, but he might try and use it for his next. instead of doin that he had just blaze remake that shit and put it on field mobs album aint dat some shit!!??? Malices version goes harder by far and i know that he didnt even finish that beat.

http://www.soundclick.com/commercialbeats4salemusic.htm

check dat shit out for yourself.

listen to the strings on malice's intro check how smooth that shit goes, then listen to how luda tried to imitate that shit.

that shits fucked up how these industry niggas be fuckin with these hungry talented niggas careers. i know how much malice respected dat nigga ludacris before all that shit happened had went down. he made dat beat and wouldnt shop it to nobody but ludacris. mad niggas offered to buy that beat from malice and he wouldnt sell it because he couldnt hear anyone but ludacris on dat shit. then luda turned around and did dat bullshit. but its all good my nigga J. motha fuckin malice is comin for the game production wise and lyrically...this nigga makes hot ass beats, spits in jamaican and english, and arranges fire R&B tracks, and he jus turned 19. we comin for da game man Phruntline Ent. we comin!!! yall check dat shit out.

accost

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
word those chops is nice but i see how it really isnt anythin typical that luda would be on but damn homie that shit is so bangin

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just Blaze's version is better in my opinion... it's still fucked up they jacked your idea for the song though

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Wow see this is the thing that I always say, you think your beat is hot, be careful because 1. the industry is a smaller world than you think 2. its too easy for a skilled producer to listen your beat and remake it.....
3. yes they are on the internet listening to beats don't thing they aren't, anything in the public domain is open season for an idea to them so keep the lava to yourself and those that you might want to play it for in hopes of a placement.
I hope J. Malice stays on the Grind though and connects with some people that treat him right and give him his props and $$$$$ along with it for his efforts!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
screw em, bitsj asses, it would piss me off too, but Id keep in mind that you can ,ake ,ore beats like that... just not for them bitches.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that is fucked up man....

this is the main reason i don't have my shit on the net (getting jacked) and being jacked by someone so high profile doesn't make it better or worse it is straight wrong....

is it similar enough to get lawyers involved (you could take someone for a decent chunk of cash i'm sure if it is close enough)

n e way man don't forgive or forget that shit.... it's a cold world and some people will do anything to get a leg up

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Wow see this is the thing that I always say, you think your beat is hot, be careful because 1. the industry is a smaller world than you think 2. its too easy for a skilled producer to listen your beat and remake it.....
3. yes they are on the internet listening to beats don't thing they aren't, anything in the public domain is open season for an idea to them so keep the lava to yourself and those that you might want to play it for in hopes of a placement.
I hope J. Malice stays on the Grind though and connects with some people that treat him right and give him his props and $$$$$ along with it for his efforts!

^^^ People think i be bs-ing when i say INdustry Producer's and Ghost Producers for these labels Especially ALWAYS on the net scoping man

I think if he wanted Redo your Strings he coulda..instead he did it in a way where he couldnt be sued *Smart on his part*

owell nothing new.. your the prolly the 500th person this has happened to congrats

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo, i reacon you should get some legal advice.....

sue the fucker.....

altho the drums are mad different....

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
J-malice said:
He aint want me postin this on the internet but fuck it anyway. CLick the link and listen to the shit that malice shopped to ludacris last year for the redlight district. luda said he liked it but it didnt fit the rest of the album, but he might try and use it for his next. instead of doin that he had just blaze remake that shit and put it on field mobs album aint dat some shit!!??? Malices version goes harder by far and i know that he didnt even finish that beat.

One beat doesn't make a "career", and my advice would be to let that one go and keep it movin, doggie! If Malice didn't want you to post his business, then you shouldn't do that,
the industry is a small world, and you don't want your man's name to get spread around for saying "Ludacris is sheisty, Luda stole my beat", because if Luda needed tracks for
Bobby Valentino or Shawnna, you would hop right back on his nuts again!

If you're serious about producing, you should eliminate soundclick.com from your vocabulary anyways and focus on getting your beats heard by the right people.
People re-make beats all the time, it's part of the game so either love it or learn to live with it, because its how people get down out here. Keep your eye on the big picture
and shit like this will happen to anybody with talent, people don't go out and re-make
garbage, so take it as that. Good luck.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You could handle it a lot better to make it beneficial to you and just get at his people or him about the remix.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that shit is fucced. That's why I'm sticking strictly to developing my own artists. If you hear my beats I'm rocking over them or somebody else is that I'm working with.

In the industry there is some shit albums. Where every track tries to be a hit record #1 on Billboard. Fuck Billboard.

Yesterday I listened to Madvillian, MF Doom Food, Reflection Eternal and a Gangstarr album. Those joints are true albums where you can listen to it straight through.

Nowadays too many producers have a Rocwilder complex. All they make is dope beats...

DJ Muggs, Dr. Dre, Alchemist, Hi-Tek, DJ Premier, Da Beatminerz, El-P, RJD2, DJ Shadow, Madlib, Kanye West, Mannie Fresh, Erick Sermon.

What do all the dudes above have in common? They all can produce a full length album.

Imagine Cypress Hill without DJ Muggs....

Snoop without Dre, sadly this has been documented via No Limit...

Guru without Premier,

buckshot without Da Beatminerz

Cannibal OX without El-P

Redman and Keith Murray without the green eyed bandit....

Find an emcee you'd like to work with and start putting out shit.

Otherwise dudes will jack you.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
just keep goin'. Niggas is shiesty, take it as a lesson learned.

every good producer gets jacked in some way. sometimes it takes anotha artists jackin' ya beats to let u know that u ready for the game.

unfortunately luda didnt jack the beat completely. cuz even tho its a sample, u coulda copyrighted only the drums n' extras in the beat and sued DTP to the ground.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ok its like this j....

dont play yourself out by advertising this everywhere. thats not a good look for yourself.
the intro on yours is much better to be sure, however the rest of the beat is better from just in my view....mainly cause of the drums and obviously the quality, but yours is serious too.

suck it up man. this happens. i'd be pissed too, but you got to suck it up. i remember being pissed at that female who jacked my "feels like home" joint.... but thats the price of having beats online, or leaving them with known artists. it happens.

that sucks though, i hear you.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Damn that nigga is shaaaaaaaaddy. I loss some respect for luda. How you gonna punch a hungry man in the stomach? Man..please...everybody, copyright your shit. Just Blaze just as wrong as he is, that nigga is greedy.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
man thats unfortunate, but thats how the industry is, i dont know much about it, but its clear how shady it is. At the end of the day, the people at the top just want to make money, with as little effort as possible, they want to have a nice beat with as little effort as possible. From my honest opinion, the beats sound different, i mean its the same sample but its been used differently. Just blze got inspiration from malice's beat nontheless and used the same sample, just cut differently.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i dunno honestly .... i mean the movie ray was a big hit.. everybody samplin his shit now.... kanye sampled ray and shit..... i dunno it aint that obvious ... when jr rider took coming soons beat that shit was obvious ... i mean the songs sound diffrent to me..... but thats just my opinion..

ron herman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The strings on the just blaze version are the same strings he used on Joe Buddens "jump off". Yeah if the situation went down the way you say it did, well thats kind of shiesty. The Blaze version got more of a head nod to it.

members online