ludacris Got J.malice for a beat

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
Damn that nigga is shaaaaaaaaddy. I loss some respect for luda. How you gonna punch a hungry man in the stomach? Man..please...everybody, copyright your shit. Just Blaze just as wrong as he is, that nigga is greedy.
Dont knock blaze for it ...he might not know shyt about mailice beat.....Luda couldnt been like i want this in the intro and i want Ray to come in every other bar and Just followed suit.....Its a Fucked up situation but dont just start shittin on everyone involved

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
YEA HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU PEOPLE
A produce can hear a beat and humm it all the way back home
and really ain't a dam think you can do

maybe you will see luda in the restroom like the movie and beat his ass lol

but don't put a bad name on luda just take it as a lost. thats why i say don't post your beats up
play them on illmuzik radio with a mc on your beat. because that can help you if you try to sue
its like me if i hear it i can remake and i know you guys don't have copy rights

just because you put no downloads I can still download it and master it.

All I say is think like the other guys thats out to get money and i mean big money not $100

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Nnxt said:
^^^ People think i be bs-ing when i say INdustry Producer's and Ghost Producers for these labels Especially ALWAYS on the net scoping man

I think if he wanted Redo your Strings he coulda..instead he did it in a way where he couldnt be sued *Smart on his part*

owell nothing new.. your the prolly the 500th person this has happened to congrats
Its crazy shit like that can occur...Im still amazed that they went throught that much trouble to "replicate" something that sounded better in the first place!?....Thats low man....Hell, and the mutherfuckers got dough....why dont he just pay yer ass and hire u for the track!?...Shady dawg, thats jus sorry on their behalf.....

Sorry you got jacked Malice....that sux.

STEEZ

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
the shit on soundclick is 96kbs and 2400hz. yea its all good they cant hold me down they jus settin me back. that beat was done b4 any preview of Ray. But im comin for all dem so called producers anyway. the real last foreva while the fake gets forgotten...i got what it takes i jus gotta wait for my time i aint even sweatin dis shit. its jus one aiiiight beat that i MIGHT have to jus take a loss on.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Honestly it sucks that the Idea was stolen but they were 2 different beats I agree with Truth the Blaze one was better, but this is only cuz it cot head nod, but either way that happens let someone know of a sample they gon use it and the shame is that even if u copywrite it you cant do ish cause ur composition wasnt stolen it was just a mere jack for a sample and u cant copyright someone elses shyt(the ray sample), Either was J keep doing what u do just be carefull who u shop too cuz they are too many producers they can call to get the beat "re-done" Your joint was tuff though and fuck it who said u cant use it get some one and make a hotter track feel me mad peopl be using the same samples its all in the end product feel me Stay Up playa.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yo, I actually am Feelin J. Malices beat over Just Blaze's.. The quality is better on the Just Blaze joint but I like the 808's and the chops better on J. Malice's joint... Anyways, In my opinion (not to be a dick) it just sounds like he sampled the same thing... Just Blaze made that though? That shit sucks for a Just Blaze joint, honestly, I'm dissapointed...

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
eXampuL_oNe said:
Yo, I actually am Feelin J. Malices beat over Just Blaze's.. The quality is better on the Just Blaze joint but I like the 808's and the chops better on J. Malice's joint... Anyways, In my opinion (not to be a dick) it just sounds like he sampled the same thing... Just Blaze made that though? That shit sucks for a Just Blaze joint, honestly, I'm dissapointed...

I think they did sample the same joint but thats Hip Hop i dont think Malice can blame Jus I think he got a bone to pick ith Luda for proably saying "yo jus i heard this joint the other day that had this sample make something for me using it, thats some fag shyt" but either way the Joints are diffent sounding prefernce is alll personal opinion,
oh and on a side noteBlaz is a dick though he sat right in front of me at the IPA beat battle that nigga was biased as hell to his boys beats even though they CLEARLY werent the better at times.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maybe all good bad news etc... but hold on r u him or not

first off u saying u know j mailice or summing

[He aint want me postin this on the internet but fuck it anyway.]
[Malices version goes harder by far and i know that he didnt even finish that beat]

then u say blah blah...

[yea its all good they cant hold me down they jus settin me back.]

o well keep up

members online