Ludacris- Theater of the Mind

T

The Arkitekt

Didnt listen to the tracks yet, I aint really a Luda person, but one thing I liked about Ludas music is that it's mad different from the rest of the shit, it does sound commercial but it doesn't follow the current trend.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I ain't really a full on Luda fan myself, but I relaized from the beginning that dude has got mad spit game. Aside from the radio stuff we usually hear, on his albums he usually drops those couple tracks that just let you know he can hang lyrically.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm really feelin that MVP track... I'm gonna check the album now for sure. Hope there's some more tracks in that league.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wow luda and premo. that MVP is really nice, I will give it a listen because of this track

I just went to itunes and listened to the snippets they have. I wasnt really feeling this too much. The three tracks you have up are DEF! the best on the album. I wish he would have made the whole album like this...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
wow luda and premo. that MVP is really nice, I will give it a listen because of this track

I just went to itunes and listened to the snippets they have. I wasnt really feeling this too much. The three tracks you have up are DEF! the best on the album. I wish he would have made the whole album like this...

I know I was feelin the same way. I guess he still had to get in his "money" songs.lol.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
MVP is the fuckin shit, best hip hop track out in a minute

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
luda always brings it lyrically and is definitely one of my favorites - this album is one of the bests of the year, and oh, that premo track is fire

i just wanted to say that back for the first time is one of my favorites from this decade

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LMAO! Holy Shit!!! Luda killed it on MVP! Premo laid a straight BOMB beat like a beast and Luda laced the shit out of it. Wow! Real shit fo sho! Wooooo. This is going in the car asap! Excellent post. Thanks!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i just cant believe he put premo on his album..thas the realest shit i ever heard a commercial rapper do..jay z shud take note of this cuz luda got so much money he aint relying on record sales hes just making music and he knoes hes gonna make dough off it regardless so why not make some real shit and getting the greatest producer of all time is simply amazing...wish other dudes have minds of there own like luda instead of being scared to bein real so they follow the same bullshit formula...808's after 808's...shit gets me sick to my stomach talking about it..AND HE GOT 9th WONDER!!!!!!...i got a hole new respect for ludacris for doing that

T

TheMost

Ohhhh my boy sent me the song with premier, i got sent the song with spike lee a few weeks ago too, i came in here heard the 3rd song... yoooo im def getting this

LUda!!!

T

The Arkitekt

@ Fury yea lol Luda don't give a fuck he's always been on his own shit

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
yeah I've liked Luda since the get go.... He always has some dope lyrics. I remember the first song I heard him that shocked me was "mouthing off"

it's off of "Back for the First Time"

T

TheMost

i got the record today its dope, the song with Common is best imo.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I agree. I like the beat to Do It for Hip Hop, but I wasn't feelin Jay's verse that much. Maybe it will grow on me, but it was not how I was hoping he would flip it.

T

TheMost

There is a lot of Jay verses i havent felt lately tho. The song with premier is sooooo good too. It was right out of left filed too, i wasent expeting guy like preemo, Common to be on this record.

T.i i did and so did game because he was on both there records. I expected TPain and lLil wayne for commercial succes and Cbrown for the rnb joint.