LULZ, Purses and Tight-Ass Jeans...WTF?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
kanyewestandfriends-1.jpg

You have to be kidding me..

When did dressing like female rock stars from the 80s start being cool???

Fuck it...... I'm buying some skinny jeans...I want to conform...

Nothing is more pleasurable than wearing jeans that suffocate your genitalia...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
You have to be kidding me..

When did dressing like female rock stars from the 80s start being cool???

Fuck it...... I'm buying some skinny jeans...I want to conform...

Nothing is more pleasurable than wearing jeans that suffocate your genitalia...

If you hadn't drop'd some seeds yet "DON'T DO IT".....lol. Wearing them joints will completely stop your soldiers from marching! They'll be some retarded weeble wobblin midgets!

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WORD.
Fuck purses. you really can't come up with a good excuse. a purse isn't made for a straight guy. get a fucking briefcase, messenger bag, gym bag, backpack. what use do guys have for a purse? girls need to carry their tampons and make up and shit all the while LOOKING feminine (the feminine purse). some girls cant fit their cellphones and wallets into their pockets either. do YOU need any of those? no. if ur carrying shit in it, like school shit or dj shit or gym shit, then use the appropriate bag for it. a school bag, metal briefcase, gym bag. fuck that 'style' shit. look at the people who are all over that 'style' shit. theyre usually gay, and im not talking shit. it's the truth. so if those guys say purses r in style now, and theyre gay, maybe we straight guys should take a second thought before we start rocking them. that shit just looks retarded. for your own sake and your own dignity don't even think about rocking one. NO.

SERIOUSLY. if you're a STRAIGHT man chill out and stop looking like a ho. nobody but appreciates it.

(if you aren't straight and get offended, i apologize.. this is directed at no homo guys)

BUT while we're on the topic of "borderline", i do rock scarves in the winter. i mean mufflers. or w/e u call em. but i rock em like a bandana around my neck or something. any thoughts on mufflers?? some people got a problem with it and think it looks 'metro'. tho metro would be clear from gay imo.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 216
but while we're on the topic of "borderline", i do rock scarves in the winter. I mean mufflers. Or w/e u call em. But i rock em like a bandana around my neck or something. Any thoughts on mufflers?? Some people got a problem with it and think it looks 'metro'. Tho metro would be clear from gay imo.
shit its cold then a mutha outside...i'm looking for my scarf too! It keeps the hawk off my kneck sun! Lol

ps. Scarves are not gay...that shit is stylish and smart to wear when its cold.

If you hadn't drop'd some seeds yet "DON'T DO IT".....lol. Wearing them joints will completely stop your soldiers from marching! They'll be some retarded weeble wobblin midgets!
lmao

Looks like another pic where Kanye is hinting at his gayness.
The guy in the leopard skins, LOL.
Thats the gayest black guy Ive seen since I went clubbing at ministry of sound and saw a black guy in a leopard skin leotard.

T

The Arkitekt

Not if your wearing leopard spandex or w/e. That dude is clearly gay and i'm not surprised kanye hangs out with fudge packers.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
lmao

Looks like another pic where Kanye is hinting at his gayness.
The guy in the leopard skins, LOL.
Thats the gayest black guy Ive seen since I went clubbing at ministry of sound and saw a black guy in a leopard skin leotard.

lol...don't come to ATLANTA then....lucky street intersects many roads that take you to the hottest club spots in Atlanta and you'll see clowns that look way worse!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Man..

My dick would be all out in the street if I wore those leopard joints.....God forbid it gets cold when I wear them...

members online