Lupe Fiasco Kick Push Video

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Yes! Im glad he's finally getting the exposure he deserves. He's def one (dare I say only?) of the hottest new artist out right now, and the kick push video is only proving it. I've been feelin Lu for a lil' while now and I suggest to any aspiring fan to peep his mixtapes (Farhenheit 1/15 vol.1-3) at http://homepage.mac.com/carreralu/FileSharing3.html

-Roy

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i liked him on testify, and i liked this track too. Wasnt feelin the skateboard relation but it was koo. Easy to watch, easy to listen to. I thought the chorus was catchy

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I liked the track. It was tight. The hook was simplistic but.....it fit the beat and his style of rap. If he keeps making joints with the same vibe as "Kick Push", that'll be lovely.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
From DigiWaxx:

HIP HOP QUOTEABLES

"I just love his wordplay. Everybody is stale right now, so he's refreshing to me" - Jay-Z (Source Magazine)

"I have Lupe Fiasco [on a Late Registration track] 'cause I feel he's one of the best MCs coming out." - Kanye West (MTV.com)

"The next Hottest sh#t in the Chi and if Twista said it, ain't nothing else need to be talked about after that. Fu#king everybody else up in the game. Shi*ting on them with a skateboard song... Not much more to say after that!" - Twista - (Fader Magazine)

"There are some really dope rappers out there, ready to make their mark. There's a guy who has an amazing way with words named Lupe Fiasco out of Chicago." - Mike Shinoda (SOHH.com)

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'm diggin his sound. Definitly, will suport him further in his career. This joint is bangin! Give's a good vibe and anyone can pretty much relate to it. I used to skate back in the day and this will definitly get the skater's behind him.. Which is a huge culture in itself!

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
Wasnt feelin the skateboard relation
ASSHOLE!
just fuckin with ya, but u got somethin against skating? lotta guys in the hiphop biz got respect for skaters, check alchemist's CD he lists 3 pros

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
trebeatz said:
ASSHOLE!
just fuckin with ya, but u got somethin against skating? lotta guys in the hiphop biz got respect for skaters, check alchemist's CD he lists 3 pros

Nah dont trip i used to skate too. but iono skateboardin didnt seem like it worked with the chemistry of the song on first listen.