M-Audio Trigger Finger/ Thoughts???

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
Just wanna know people's thoughts on the M-Audio Trigger Finger (original) for those of you who has it, had it, or tried it...
TF_hero_L-7f04a669a1bf3036c51451c1ff024fc7.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I thought you had Maschine?

I never used the Trigger Finger but I had the MPD 24, which is basically the same thing, and didn't like it. It didn't have any good software with it and I found it was hard to get the hand of it. On the other hand, there are plenty of people that have the Trigger Finger and use it often.

Why are you looking to get this unit?

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
It was cheap lol. I never used maschine before (FL Studios for the win). I just needed a MIDI controller to make reorganizing chops a little bit more efficient. What I'm more concerned about is how the pads feel.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I owned one a few years back. The pads actually feel great. WAYYYY better then those shit MPD pads. But the software for the first trigger finger just sucks so unless it was really cheap I would probably stay away. That being said my all time favorite pads are on the MPCXL2K. I have never found anything better but Maschine is not bad. I need to play with Push 2 as I did not like the feel of the original push that much.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Lol trust me, the MPC touch is the next goal, but I ain't got MPC money like that