Madden 2006

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I know we got some Madden heads in here....shyt its the game of hip hop damn near,but yea i just checked out the first scoop on it and there finally updating the passing game. They have this field of vision feature where a QB with high awarness say a peyton manning will have a wide field of vison where one with a low awarness say a jake plummer will have small field vison. All this effects how accurate ur passes are depending if the receiver is in ur field or out of it. Also the thing i hated about previous maddens was Ur QB would basically always throw it to the defender when there was one on one coverage...They have supposedly fix that too with some controlled passing feature...anywho it looks like a classic for EA...for more info check out gamespot.com

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
fuck madden, ea sport is buying all these licenses just because sega games are starting to become better

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
fuck madden, ea sport is buying all these licenses just because sega games are starting to become better
Sega did have a better game last year,but thats a moot point now.....Madden is the only football game out there...so if u want to stop playin football video becuz of that games knock ur self out

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
J Rilla said:
Also the thing i hated about previous maddens was Ur QB would basically always throw it to the defender when there was one on one coverage...They have supposedly fix that too with some controlled passing feature...anywho it looks like a classic for EA...for more info check out gamespot.com

I didn't really have that problem in 05...certain ways you press the pass button will be how your pass is thrown you can also land the ball on the inside or outside shoulder of the reciver...

Any one who thinks they're good in madden ome see me on xbox live

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
I didn't really have that problem in 05...certain ways you press the pass button will be how your pass is thrown you can also land the ball on the inside or outside shoulder of the reciver...

Any one who thinks they're good in madden ome see me on xbox live
u gotta teach me how to do that pimpin...every time i tried to float a pass on the computer the cornerback would use its 46 inch vertical to bat it down

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
stop trying to go deep every play run corner routes post and curls..and if you go deep throw to a reciver who's speed is 95 or better after you loft it press a take control of the reciver hold B and out run the db hold left while throwng it will lead left right leads right and to get extra air on the ball hold up

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
stop trying to go deep every play run corner routes post and curls..and if you go deep throw to a reciver who's speed is 95 or better after you loft it press a take control of the reciver hold B and out run the db hold left while throwng it will lead left right leads right and to get extra air on the ball hold up
Actually i never go deep just for the reason i stated ..quick hooks all day...I gonna try ur shyt though so maybe i can add that to my game...good looks

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
man i am still stuck on that ncaa 06 but once i finish race for the heismen i will transfer my dude to madden and play with him in their i love that feature

B

built4muzik

ahhhh madden is the shit all day everyday no fottball game betetr wether its on ps2 xbox gamecube the 8bit w/e its fire all day

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I played it in the store but didnt buy it. I want it bad but I rather spend my money on sumtin important.

members online