Major League Audio drum kits?

ill o.g.
Did anybody buy their samples? I saw an ad about it a little while ago on Rekkerd I think, and I downloaded their demo, it's pretty cool. But now I'm interested in buying a full kit, and I'd like to know if anybody tried this one, cause it seems pretty cool but I don't know anybody who bought it... Their claps are great in the demo, and they have a special "claps" kit for only 10 dollars, maybe that could be worth it?

http://www.majorleagueaudio.com

JehfreeBeats

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I usually only buy kits, if the demo is dope, and if the people selling the drums have some credibility. Im a check these out right now though.

*Edit*

Just listend to the demo, and these drums are HOT. If i had the $30, i would definitely buy the $30 kit. You should def go for the 30 dollar kit, 300 sounds!!!

ill o.g.
nah, they suck, I wouldn't buy them

too late, I already bought the claps pack lol... and I don't regret it, they're all awesome. Well, most of them at least. Only 10 bucks anyways.

JehfreeBeats said:
*Edit*

Just listend to the demo, and these drums are HOT. If i had the $30, i would definitely buy the $30 kit. You should def go for the 30 dollar kit, 300 sounds!!!

yeah it seems like a great buy... but like I said, the claps pack is great, and it's only 10 dollars, so you might wanna start with it too and see if you like them. Once I get more money I'll get the full kit

ill o.g.
HDSounds? Is this a new company, or you mean SoundsInHD? cause I have the SHD kit... if it's a new company, they don't have an original name lol

and about that spamming thing, I don't know about that jehfree guy, he did register just a few days ago, maybe he works for that company and wanted to convince me to buy the samples lol... anyways, I bought the pack before he posted, so it's all good

members online