Making one pad cut the next ??

ill o.g.
Does anyone have any idea on how to make one pad cut the next one off. What do I go into to do that ? I recently got Logic pro 8 && battery 3 & I have been making kits and all that but my sounds play and repeat if I keep hitting that pad how do I get it to cut the pad when you press that pad again or if I press another pad I want it to cut the other(s) off ??? Any suggestions ?

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
polyphony should be set to one

or if there is a mono voice mode, use that. (which is the same thing)

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
In Battery you go to, uhhh I forget what the tab is called, but it is the second one from the left, then select your cells and set the voice group to 1 or 2 or which ever one you want. The voice group selection is in the top left corner in that tab.

You should also log on to the Service Center and download the video's and also read the manual. Battery is a very powerful program.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
not sure if it will help.. but on an mpc you make the sample triggered as "one shot" instead of "note on". considering this is different technology this may or may not be helpful

goodluck

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
theres a thing called voice group in the setup tab of battery. highlight the cells (or banks) you want to cut of each other. assign one of the voice groups to them by selecting from the voice group drop down menu. next set the MaxVoices setting for the group to 1.

members online