Makoto Matushita - "Sunset"

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Nothing here yet.
Didn't come out the way I thought it would. Oh well. Maybe @TWU will have my back on this one.

It's a dope start, but I think a little bit from the vocals (@5:10) to make a hook would finish it.

Did a flip where I used both parts @Fade mentioned, didn't add drums but feel like this could be the intro from an EP or something (with some snippets, spoken word over it).

It's a dope start, but I think a little bit from the vocals (@5:10) to make a hook would finish it.

Did a flip where I used both parts @Fade mentioned, didn't add drums but feel like this could be the intro from an EP or something (with some snippets, spoken word over it).
was waiting for the drums to drop and they werent dropping then read there werent drums. I want drums, goddamit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Very good. You're right, this would be good for an intro but maybe just some quiet drums here and there.

Very good flip. This is what I was expecting from this sample. Drums sound good but simple, bass compliments the melody. The vocals are a nice touch!