Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Epic.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I don't think it will happen but I would love to see Manny and Floyd get it on just so I can see who really is the better fighter.

Floyd doesn't want to get "put to sleep" lol. The ONLY way this fight will happen is if Floyd can figure out a way of beating him, if he can't then it probably won't. I honestly think that Floyd knows that if he fights Pac-man, he will become a victim of the same bs that he's been pulling off throughout his own career. He fought the great names but it was after their time was up. Smart move on his behalf.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Not really, he will always be the guy known for ducking Pacquiao...

Kinda like an asterisk next to Barry Bonds' home run records.

He's not great in my opinion....He chooses no names and fights maybe once every two years.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You would duck him too if you were the champ and knew he would knock your @$$ out. Oh yeah, he's smart. He's so smart that he is creating a scenario that even if he chooses to fight Pac man and looses, it will be the biggest payday in boxing history. If he never fights MP, it still won't weigh as much as him being the ONLY undefeated champion ever! The FM vs MP fight will only be a "what if" fight, but he will be called the greatest.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
No...He won't...He will get get a lot of notoriety for retiring undefeated, but the best boxer during his tenure wasn't him, but Manny Pacquiao, the man who holds 8 belts...the boxer that fought anyone and everyone that wanted to fight..

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
Bob Arum is a Pimp.

Boxing never been the same when it stopped showing on free channels back in the days on(ITV) i havent done my research on when PPV events came into motion,
floyds is his own boss, and HBO needs him.. dare i say more than pac man.. maybe.. just cos of the fact that floyd aint served 90days in jail yet..

floyd is aspiring in the ring man. the way he boxes is beautiful i really really do get jealous..

members online