Mar 14th - Mar 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, we've all gotta do better with the feedback and this one just might be a great place to start. I'm predicting some dope flips outta this.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
will get on this bad boy as soon as i have the time!!! looking forward to hearing what people are gonna do with it

@Action Flav = I really like the piano chops. They sound cool. And the percussion is pretty smooth. My only opinion to change would be to add more change-ups throughout. I like the dropout after the chorus, but I think it's too long. Maybe just come back in on the snare rather than skipping a whole bar. Maybe some more instrumentation or just dynamic changes like dropping out the drums or something could help keep the song moving. I did enjoy the beat though for sure.

Here is my quick flip on it. Might have to put some more time in if I can/want to. I think the drums could be different and give the song a whole new vibe. Let me know what's up.

http://soundcloud.com/user8988974/you-make-it-happen-sample

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Here's mine...I went with the smoothness =) Make It Happen

@ActionFlav - In my best Ja-Rule voice...It's muuur-daaaa, I luv the chops on this and the vocals was hot. Dope @$$ flip!

@djfeedme - Whoa! Sickness, man that snare is on point and the crunchness factor shoots the flip off the chart. Awesome my dude awe-some!

ActionFlav

Battle Points: 10
First of all thanks to djfeedme and dacalion for the feedback :)

@ djfeedme- Dope! Those Snares are dope, I'm feeling this beat. perfect work
@dacalion -Dope !i really like it , i like it with the voice , it's too smooth (Y)nice to chill with it. the piano chops are hot

smokaz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hi all
Will try to make something with it got a lot of chop and have to find my way with these.

SO for the moment I will just give some feedback
djfeed realdope everything perfect init , great chops
actionflav I appreciate yours even if it is repetitive I really find interesting to rap on it.

dacalion men you're a sound killer .

I am pleased to find this placed I learn a lot from all I hear.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
@ActionFlav -- This is something I would want to write to, it's a banger and it's catchy.It's a hit. Let me know if u down.

@ djfeedme- Nice. Sounds similar to the one I made for this sample so much, that I'm re doing mine. The instruments are ok, but it's the groove that stands out. Good job.

@dacalion- Those voices did it. Takes the beat to another level.

zenmnd

Working on a flip right now. I might have it done by tomorrow or so, and if its late its cool, something to work on.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
No problem, I'll leave it open for 1 more day, a few others showed interest so that'll give them some time as well. I'm gonna go ahead and post the next flip for those that are ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.