Mar 30th - Apr 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

crysis

ill o.g.
@DAC this flip is difficult. For some reason I'm not motivated by thia

robbrown

dac thanks man im gonna try and be up on this every week
@smokaz i can dig it man, those horn chops are whats up it took me awhile messin around with the horns but i couldnt do much with em

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
@smokaz - nice horns. i felt like something was missing though.....aaah no bassline. add in a deep sub bass, and it'll take this track up a notch.

@robbrown - i like this. it gave me that old school, pete rock & cl smooth vibe, but then it flipped into some sinister shit. i like. maybe beef up the drums a bit.

@dac - come on son! i can tell you weren't feeling this one. you didn't even add the signature scratches. lol. dope chops though...nice and clean. like the bass too. i listened again, it IS jamming though.

i commend you all on the flips. i just couldn't vibe with this one at all. nice work!

smokaz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hi all

And thanks for the advice , I agree with the missing bass.

@rodbrown well done it is smooth to hear.But I find the chorus not fitting the main song. In fact the song os cool and the chorus stressfull

@dac, at the first I was wondering what you want to do but as soon as I hear the beat, I just realize it 's dope.

peace
Smokaz

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@djfeedme - this has a nice groove, kinda chill from the norm. this would be a great set starter.

@crysis - I like the way it was going, I can imagine this building into something great. I know it wasn't your steez but it's got potential anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online