Marc Ekos

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I know yall seen that video game, seems tight as hell going around do burn ups, and tags on walls and shit.

Its like a platformer, slash rpg type shit, i can't wait to cop this shit.

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I copped it. It's definitely one of a kind. If your a graff head, you'll love it. If not, it's still worth playing, but you'll miss out on a lot. Good Buy.
-out-

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
sweet, can't wait to get it what do you have it for,

is the graffics tight and how do you actully paint something, is it like the GTA:SA type shit

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
is there gon'na be a nextgen version for the 360? if so, i'll def cop it. it looks hot.

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ROD said:
its throw ups not burn ups
lmfao

no it's not like gta at all.

The main goal is to hit shit. So you do a lot of holdin R1 and holdin Y or X, but it's got so much more to it. Think Splinter Cell, but you don't shoot peepz, you hit spots, and take pics, and well, to sum it all you, you get up...

Graffix are ill, a little low on game play as far as controls, but if he had delayed release again, it could have been better, and would be well worth the wait. But it's nothing like that rollerblade game for the Box, if that's what you're wondering.

If ya'll really want, I'll record some gameplay so you can actually see it. All you gotta do is say word.
-over-