March 3-4, 2012 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Theme: None.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
So who's in this? Who's got the nerves to even say..."I got this". Who will stand up, poke there chest out and be confident enough know their beat can't be beaten? Who is 'that dude'? Tell me, who's got what it takes?

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
Yo

If i remember to sign up i'm gonna be some nice comp for you. I meant to sign up last two time but been so busy i didn't make the sign ups. Also ppl don't be voting that much tho'. more ppl need to vote like fade said... SO VOTE PPL.

BrianBeatz

Battle Points: 1
@dac I think I might have something for ya. I mean i'm not saying it's bomb, but when y'all choose your beats to enter...chose em like there the red or blue wire, cause it's gonna be hard to defuse this joint.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha, thats what I'm talking about...but...I'm sitting this one out. I've been too busy with 50 other things to even put something worthy in. I've got my stash but I'm sitting on them for something else. Good luck though, unless a miracle happens, I'll probably be on the bench this round.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lil DUde came with it.....

Just Ripe killed it....

Dude had it on mix....but JR's beat was just way too gangsta.....wow...

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
So who's in this? Who's got the nerves to even say..."I got this". Who will stand up, poke there chest out and be confident enough know their beat can't be beaten? Who is 'that dude'? Tell me, who's got what it takes?

that would be me haha, nah jk i wasnt even expecting as good as results as im getting, i made a few beats after i made that one that blew this one away so i was expecting to just watch me not get votes haha. thanks everyone, and dope beats from all.

Status
Not open for further replies.