hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Gonna give it a shot. Sampling is my weakest skill n production lol. Since this is 1 instrument it seems very approachable >D

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
@Dez-NYCe Definitely diggin the vibe. I think it needs a little bit of glue to make all elements a bit more cohesive. You got some frequencies kinda clashing together a bit, and I feel like panning some of the instruments a little more would definitely open up some space. Pretty solid though mang.

@2infamouz Word, Im feelin it. Drums are super solid, but I agree with 2good wishing the snare slapped a little harder. Fuckin dope.

@BandOfProducers I like the flip here, nice choice of sample. Love how there is movement in the track and how the drums keep on switching up. Kinda wish there were a few more elements to the track as far as instrumentation. Other than that this is dope. Good shit.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10

This really captured that improv jazz vibe. Kind of experimental too; interesting choices sonically I fw it.
I really like all the switch ups throughout it. The way ur playing w/ the snare from like 0:30-0:43ish was dope too.

I'm feeling the whole vibe fam...

really dope flip man, love the drums, the snare could smack more but thats opinion.

@Dez-NYCe Definitely diggin the vibe. I think it needs a little bit of glue to make all elements a bit more cohesive. You got some frequencies kinda clashing together a bit, and I feel like panning some of the instruments a little more would definitely open up some space. Pretty solid though mang.

@2infamouz Word, Im feelin it. Drums are super solid, but I agree with 2good wishing the snare slapped a little harder. Fuckin dope.

@BandOfProducers I like the flip here, nice choice of sample. Love how there is movement in the track and how the drums keep on switching up. Kinda wish there were a few more elements to the track as far as instrumentation. Other than that this is dope. Good shit.

Appreciate everyone's feedback I def agree bout the snare. Got hyperfocused on processing / layering the Rhodes chops and kinda lost sight of the other instruments in the mix