Maschine Mikro - choosing groups [video]

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Nice...I like how they condensed everything.....I still like my 11 knobs...lmao.

But this is a pretty good find for those who are more mobile than not....

Nice tutorial, too. Real basic and to the point.

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
Yeah, I'm partial to the knobs myself, but they actually did a decent job of translating all control to the little one. They implemented a "nav" button which makes things really easy to get around...you use the pads more to navigate between modules and different screens, but it works out to a great workflow...surprising.

Oh...and they made the pads much better which I love, along with a locking usb port, feels much more secure.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...locking USB port....

They definitely made that with the traveling artist in mind...because...the USB for the regular Maschine isn't exactly the best... It looks like if you were very mobile, it would get fucked up.

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
yes, the usb port is the same as the port on the new ka6 or the ta6/10 interfaces they made. No "accidental" removal, you have to specifically want it to come out for it to come out, which I like. Not even just mobile use, but my original controller can sometimes come unplugged randomly when I'm bangin away lol.

members online