Maschine MK3 vs. MPC One

For a beginner, what would you guys recommend? Since I have never used neither, it wouldn't matter much, because i will still have a learning curve. Thank you kindly.

Blessings!

What are you using it for? I own both and they are both great. Maschine is much more powerful overall but needs the computer to go with it. The MPC one is obviously standalone and great for a live set. If I had to pick one it’s Maschine no question.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Can you confirm that the customer support for Native Instruments is very poor? I only ask because I have read on the actual N.I. website blog, that customers were complaining about the lack of support and as a beginner, that kind of scares me a little.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @David Scott you want familiarity w/MPC workflow try an MPK Mini MK3 first which comes w/MPC Beats and best part is the MPC One connects to it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @thedreampolice have my Akai support horror story e.g. the generic survey email they send when you ask for assistance. I bought MPC 2 software 'cause I got sick of Big Sur freezing MPC Beats.

What are you using it for? I own both and they are both great. Maschine is much more powerful overall but needs the computer to go with it. The MPC one is obviously standalone and great for a live set. If I had to pick one it’s Maschine no question.
Would you reccomend mascine over a live 2?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man it just depends, Maschine mk3 Is still more powerful overall. But obviously the Live is portable. Also the Maschine always feels like an amazing controller where the MPC’s feel like instruments in their own right. It’s also nice to be able to get away from the computer. So it really depends on what you are going for.