Maschine, ok ya

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah bro, gotta master that environment man...I learned if you're not using the environment then you aint really using logic. My dude has his shit set up so that maschine, the mpc 4000, novation, AND the fantom run flawlessly the way you would want them too. Its just taking the time to do the routing custom, once you learn to speak the language you'll get addicted to seting up different templates to speed up your workflow.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
UGH...Thinking about financing this shht....Lol.....

Saw the academic version available for like 200 less than the regular version....is that a good move?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Cool. You're the man, DP. I'll wait til I upgrade my setup before getting it....Got a new job and once I start making my commission, I'll be more capable of making these big purchases (considering the 27inch iMac, now that I see how much I could be making).

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Cool. You're the man, DP. I'll wait til I upgrade my setup before getting it....Got a new job and once I start making my commission, I'll be more capable of making these big purchases (considering the 27inch iMac, now that I see how much I could be making).

It will be worth every penny my dude...it is a lovely addition to anyones studio

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
it's such a shame I'm not allowed to tell you what I'm doing with MASCHINE right now...man, would I like to show off^^

L

lexamazing

maschine is a beast. me playing around with my best friend.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
So....I got Maschine yesterday for free. Actually made a deal for some throwaway beats and the dude gave me the money to buy it. Then I went to a friend who buys it at 10% over invoice... So I got it for a little over $400 (and it's the full version, not academic)...

Epic win. Not only did I cop maschine, but an extra $250 in my pocket. It's definitely the most wonderful time of the year.

Relic...I'm going back to my old self, so no more enya joints for a little bit. LOL

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yo..I am absolutely in love with the stock drum sounds....I can't wait til VST support comes through so I could incorporate my Kontakt and Symphobia with it. I'm reading the instructions on how to use it now. Picking my turntable up from my boy's place along with some vinyl I had left over there and am GOING TO WORK. My girl is going away for xmas so I'll have alllllll the time to myself...

Probably the best xmas since I got Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo at the same time.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Probably the best xmas since I got Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo at the same time.

LOL Sega Genesis with Lakers vs Celtics, that was a great christmas for me as well LOL...

My only gripe with maschine is that the midi functionality with my sound modual. The notes get stuck playing way too often. programming a drum loop using an external sound module, if you dont stop it at the last bar you want it will record the notes over and over until press stop, then you have to delete the extra notes.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Hmm..I haven't put my own drums in it yet, that's my next step, actually.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-12-21 at 10.28.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-21 at 10.28.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 159

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Hmm..I haven't put my own drums in it yet, that's my next step, actually.

Your own drums will be fine. Im talking about hooking up an external sound module, like a fantom or motif, etc..

LOL... I had to catch myself. Everything on the Maschine in your pic was backwards "What the F**k did you just buy..." Then I realized you were taking the pic using a mirror.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Congrats Sucio!

@Oz - Man I want one of these things soooo bad (just because of all the hype) but it's like nobody except for dp (LMAO), can say anything about Maschine without mentioning a problem with this thing. I don't really need one yet because I still do 95% of my sampling on my MV-8800. Damn it's tough being in this situation.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Congrats Sucio!

@Oz - Man I want one of these things soooo bad (just because of all the hype) but it's like nobody except for dp (LMAO), can say anything about Maschine without mentioning a problem with this thing. I don't really need one yet because I still do 95% of my sampling on my MV-8800. Damn it's tough being in this situation.

I've had mine for a year now and I havn't turned my 1000 on since. Like all software you can get your tracks completed quick. The Rock Beat This track, I made entirly in Maschine with some of the stock sounds as well as the track I made for Lion. Its new software so its going to have some issues just have to wait for the fixes. If you import your own sounds and samples it works great. Im not ready to give up my sound module yet, so I still do all my composed tracks in cubase.

members online