Mastering Software

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Izotope Ozone=Straight Killage on the control and quality tip

AAMS= Auto mastering. If you have song/beat that sounds like your favorite Pro type stuff it can master it to its exact qualities. look it up!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Izotope Ozone=Straight Killage on the control and quality tip

AAMS= Auto mastering. If you have song/beat that sounds like your favorite Pro type stuff it can master it to its exact qualities. look it up!

im kind of curious about that aams joint. have you used it before?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Yea I did several experiments. It takes time to analyze the file but it'll get it done. Like if I want my tracks to sound like a top 40 hit lets say Jezzy "put on" I could get exactly the same knock, brightness, etc it has. and it shows the EQ, Comp setting used also so you can do it yourself but tweak it, or just learn how it was done. pretty dope

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
ive got to try this. just when im almost done with a project i find out about this.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
lol

5char

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
this thing is dope. downloaded the software and did 2 songs. i recommend this to anyone!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
doing your own mastering is like doing home dentistry.

lol. true. but i had a "professional master the same song I ran through the AAMS and it came out almost the same. Plus i didnt have to pay $30/song. i dunno, i guess it all depends on what you're trying to accomplish. i wouldnt use this if i was turning these songs into my major but for independent releases this is dope!!!!!!

yungboss

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I tried getting AAMS but i cant,,can someone up this for me??

Also Izotope was givin me a hard time to obtain as well. Its impossible to get these programs when youre poor :-<

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
YB im in the same boat you just gotta be on you internet shelock holmes ish