Matt Weiss on focusing on positives that work...

• beat this! voting starts in...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
MW: I’ve noticed that in forums and discussion boards, there’s an overarching focus on the negative. It’s really easy to focus on the negative, but I noticed that the real learning happens when you focus on the positive, especially in things that you don’t necessarily think should work. That’s what starts to show you that the things that do work are very subjective.

For example, people had a lot of opinions about the mix on Adele’s “Hello” when it first dropped. It’s like, wait a minute—this is one of the most successful songs in our modern day here. What’s happening in the mix? Yeah, the vocals are loud, but that’s because the vocals are the star of the show. I maybe would like to hear more of the piano, but the dark, rolled-off tone that’s there is to help present the emotion of a sadness or a longing. This kind of thinking is what led to my flagship course, “Mixing With Emotion.” Let’s stop focusing on how to EQ a piano and instead focus on what the listeners’ overall experience is going to be.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Yeah but Adele's version sucks. You can't beat Lionel!

1647563610579.png

Tesla said everything is energy, vibrating at different frequencies. The universe is a grand symphony.

Woo Alert!!
Our mindset affects our vibration, a negative mindset makes us ill. It manifests as dis-ease. A positive mindset keeps us healthy. The placebo effect is a real measurable thing.
Our vibrating energy permeates around us and affects the frequencies around us, some people can pick up on bad vibes of somebody, dogs can too. Some people can bring down the energy of a room with just their presence.

Welcome to the universal symphony orchestra. We are but nuances in the string(earth) of the violin(solar system) of the string quartet(galaxy) of the grand orchestra(the Universe).

Right wheres my joint gone.

Tesla said everything is energy, vibrating at different frequencies. The universe is a grand symphony.

Woo Alert!!
Our mindset affects our vibration, a negative mindset makes us ill. It manifests as dis-ease. A positive mindset keeps us healthy. The placebo effect is a real measurable thing.
Our vibrating energy permeates around us and affects the frequencies around us, some people can pick up on bad vibes of somebody, dogs can too. Some people can bring down the energy of a room with just their presence.

Welcome to the universal symphony orchestra. We are but nuances in the string(earth) of the violin(solar system) of the string quartet(galaxy) of the grand orchestra(the Universe).

Right wheres my joint gone.

@2GooD Productions as soon as you mentioned frequencies, dogs and vibrations I thought of Stanton warriors remix :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though placebo effect is fascinating and proves mindset and belief can have drastic effects

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Matt Weiss @Iron Keys is the man when it comes to mixing knowledge! “Storyville” on Gearslutz.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

members online