May 2-3, 2013 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
i wasnt there to vote but i had a chance to like eveyones post as for the beats i was pleased with all of them. they all had badass hiphop vibes, i had got home around 6:00 but i guess over there its 9:00 so the hours differ.
My vote for Ronnie Laws Grace would have been Kdvs - 1st - 2nd - Makin beatz 3 rd - JRockpsycho 4 DjFeedme and 5 Ozmosis as for the one i maid i guess nobody was feelin it.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
as for the one i maid i guess nobody was feelin it.

You gotta keep entering and keep making beats.... As my my pops used to tell me since i was 11 when it came to women. "You goin get shot down 10 times before you get that one."

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Ye i feel what you saying its really my bad" bcs i get ancious to post music and rush it sometimes i dont go back n listen to it i b to over confident not realizing mistakes that i make in sound bcs of the time frame i work around im jus sooo damn busy....lol anyway thats how it is for me sometimes i really make some head banging beats other times i dont really get time to pay enough attention like finding newer sound fonts and substituting drums re-edit and master etc.. God knows the Auto alignment dont work depending on tempo and vocal track so i gotta align it myself and make sure it dont sound off or make it close to perfection or acceptable..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online